What's new

DNAVapes Minikin v2 back in stock

Good buy unfortunately only brown and green left, really would like a raw finish.

Few hours they ago had 3 raw in stock.. Didnt push the button and regretted it 5 mins later when they where gone. Fingers tightly crossed for a restock, theyve done a few this week so hopefully..

Been looking for a green one for a few days at sale prices. Aaaaand ordered!! Now for some swanky green goon drip tips :2thumbsup: thanks @AyeMac

Few hours they ago had 3 raw in stock.. Didnt push the button and regretted it 5 mins later when they where gone. Fingers tightly crossed for a restock, theyve done a few this week so hopefully..

at that price you don't get time to think! worth every penny for that price and more, great little mod.

Thanks Dave, good info they don't give you in reviews, have the black one like the finish but planning to spend a couple of months in Greece and thought the heat and oil might cause a few issues, hence my interest in the raw finish.

I'm gutted at the price, but they don't have the steel blue that I have, so not too gutted!

Thanks Dave, good info they don't give you in reviews, have the black one like the finish but planning to spend a couple of months in Greece and thought the heat and oil might cause a few issues, hence my interest in the raw finish.

I took a v1 minikin to lanzarote and all the finish came off in patches with heat and oil etc

Back
Top Bottom