What's new

DNAVapes Minikin v2 back in stock

Maybe a rethink then, I'll take something cheap with a more robust finish for the beach during the day, like the Predator, use the Minikin when the sun goes down, save me some cash buying another. Thought the rubberised coating might blister in the sun and be a magnet for oil prints.

Maybe a rethink then, I'll take something cheap with a more robust finish for the beach during the day, like the Predator, use the Minikin when the sun goes down, save me some cash buying another. Thought the rubberised coating might blister in the sun and be a magnet for oil prints.

Definitely bud yes the finish did blister
I ended up stripping it and polishing to a raw finish
It was a vgod version too !

Sooo your saying I should buy the green one, Take a trip to spain - and I'll return with a raw finish one. Sounds good to me!

I was thinking about buying another one as a back up, and at this price, it's hard to refuse. I like the green too, matches my eyes :)

Ordered.

Last edited:
I pulled trigger last night as soon as restock email came to me. Sadly the white and black was already sold out so went for gold I don't expect the finish to last but at the price I'm only using it as a work mod.

It has landed. Sealed and nicely wrapped, scratch card confirmed. Really like the form factor and the touch screen is a doozy! There may be some matchy atties on the way... :27:
DSC_3087.JPG

I also got one delivered today too, I had phoned DNA the other day after hesitating when they were first in stock. They indicated they were expecting a fresh batch that day so swooped as soon as they appeared. Very impressed by DNA after a couple of orders over the past week or so. Great customer service and very quick shipping.

Back
Top Bottom