What's new

DNAVapes Minikin v2 back in stock

Minikin v2 back in stock in limited numbers, green, white, brown and pink, be quick !!

The raw one because it doesn't have any coating suffers big style from door rattle
Update, ended up going ahead and bought one as i didn't fancy anything else, absolutely no door rattle, guess its luck of the draw. Now I just have to remember not to leave it in the sun or lose the skin off my fingers !

Update, ended up going ahead and bought one as i didn't fancy anything else, absolutely no door rattle, guess its luck of the draw. Now I just have to remember not to leave it in the sun or lose the skin off my fingers !

Yeah keep it out the sun or you'll be wearing these on the beach with your speedos !!

IMG_0012.JPG

Sweet!! Black one ordered. Everything in me said the gold is more sought after get that one but not really interested in that colour

Sweet!! Black one ordered. Everything in me said the gold is more sought after get that one but not really interested in that colour

Arse !!

I was halfway through checkout for the last block then it said out of stock as I was confirming

Arse !!

I was halfway through checkout for the last block then it said out of stock as I was confirming

Hey in my defence I ordered it and there was 2 left so still 1 more when I had checked out. I'm afraid it's somebody else's fault :)

Only one green left now:(
Really wanted the gold one
Guess I'll have to be quicker next time

Back
Top Bottom