What's new

Do you like an compact AIO box?

That won't be a budget mod i bet it will be around the £80-100 range so not realy a budget mod then

I'm not getting involved in this .... debate, but he's talking about 'budget range' ... this isn't going to be $300 like a billet box, therefore even if it's $100 - $200 it still provides something similar for a different 'budget range'

You can say 'where's the ingenuity' about every dual 18650 regulated mod, every mech tube and squonk mod etc. A wider variety of choice and budget range is just as important as innovation.

That won't be a budget mod i bet it will be around the £80-100 range so not realy a budget mod then[/QUOTE]

Compared to a £300+ BB - yes it really is. 'Budget range' doesn't only mean bargain basement pricing - it also applies to someone's personal budget i.e. how much they can afford, and are willing to spend

Last edited:
Doesn't appear to be a way of testing the rba coil before install?
Or a way of gently heating them to remove hot spots.
Does that not matter on these kind of devices?

For Billet Boxes there are adaptors that you can use to put the coil on top of the device to dry fire before installation. Assume they would work with this.

Edit: Just looked on the Cthulhumod site and there is one of these included with the device.

it depends if you ever bother testing coils anyway. i just build them and put liquid in and puff it, they always work.

Back
Top Bottom