What's new

Do you like an compact AIO box?

Got mine from Steamisland. Could have got it cheaper from China but no stock available. Anyway after using it for several days I have to say that it is a hit for me. Like everything about it. Build quality and finish is excellent. I like the size and weight and it is ideal carry around and fits nicely in a jeans pocket. Included rba and 'boro' tank work very well for MTL. Not my favourite but it is a decent addition that is included. Screen could be a bit larger but it's no deal breaker for me.
Overall you have done an excellent job on this @cthulhumod .
:bliss:

Is there another batch due anytime soon @cthulhumod? Seems sold out everywhere. Last 2 places I have ordered from have ended up with phone calls to tell me out of stock. :17:
Also curious if there are anymore colours planned as I seen a reviewer with an orange one.
thanks.

Last edited:
Pre or
Is there another batch due anytime soon? Seems sold out everywhere. Last 2 places I have ordered from have ended up with phone calls to tell me out of stock. :17:
Also curious if there are anymore colours planned as I seen a reviewer with an orange one.
thanks.

I think pre order on their site is for early April. Maybe new colours coming then?

Is there another batch due anytime soon? Seems sold out everywhere. Last 2 places I have ordered from have ended up with phone calls to tell me out of stock. :17:
thanks.

The orange one seemed tobe a limited colour for reviewers only

Back
Top Bottom