What's new

Does the mech I am looking for exist

Time to sort some YouTube reviews in reverse chronological order, I'm sure Rip Trippers would have done one when he still did proper reviews :25:

It might. but I have looked at every mech on ft and i am pretty sure that what I am looking for is not there and almost all they new stuff coming in accommodate 20*** cells as well as 18650. so are too wide for my taste and they are hybrid anyway so not suitable.

I want it to use mainly with kfl+ and once a year or so I get all masochistic and will get out a kraken. So it really is an old school style of mech that was only popular for a short time I am looking for.

This thread has thrown up some names to keep an eye out for and confirmed my suspicion that nobody makes what I am looking for these days.

I think what I want, what I really I really want, absolutely does not exist it is a smpl v1 button on the bottom and a nemesis or manhattan style top cap.

Time to sort some YouTube reviews in reverse chronological order, I'm sure Rip Trippers would have done one when he still did proper reviews :25:

Absolutely but it is not as easy as it sounds when your internet connection on a good day is 500 kb/sec.

It might. but I have looked at every mech on ft and i am pretty sure that what I am looking for is not there and almost all they new stuff coming in accommodate 20*** cells as well as 18650. so are too wide for my taste and they are hybrid anyway so not suitable.

I want it to use mainly with kfl+ and once a year or so I get all masochistic and will get out a kraken. So it really is an old school style of mech that was only popular for a short time I am looking for.

This thread has thrown up some names to keep an eye out for and confirmed my suspicion that nobody makes what I am looking for these days.

I think what I want, what I really I really want, absolutely does not exist it is a smpl v1 button on the bottom and a nemesis or manhattan style top cap.
SMPL with a heatsink?
If it works, don't fix it.

You can even get heatsinks with a solid screw pin instead of that self adjusting spring loaded nonsense I do not like.
£6 ish for five on ft and loads more to look through.
I can feel a ft order coming on.

Thanks @bellyman for making me feel like and idiot for not getting that myself.

Edit- shame the solid ones without fins are discontinued.
The frustrations of having old school tastes.
A 1ohm coil in a kfl does not really require all those fins.

No worries dude.
It's how I run my SMPL, a good solid no nonsense design but I need a 510. I have a little stash of switches and heatsinks that will last forever, no matter what fashion does.

Back
Top Bottom