What's new

Double D's liquids?

me not tried the dd custard so be interested to hear your feedback on it.
more custards here on post 2 if your interested POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Thanks for the info.

I will try and remember to give some feedback on it. I have got about 30ml of this left to get through.

CM_Vanilla_100ml-600x528.png

not tried that one. is it any good?

Yes. It is a simple Vanilla Custard, it tastes exactly as you'd expect it too. It gives a very full flavour, but does tend to gunk up the wicks quite quickly, but cotton is cheap so who cares.

I've been following the discussion about Double D's liquids with interest. It seems like opinions vary quite a bit. I haven't tried them yet, but given the mixed feedback, I'm curious to see how they compare to my usual favorites. Has anyone tried their other flavors?

I've been following the discussion about Double D's liquids with interest. It seems like opinions vary quite a bit. I haven't tried them yet, but given the mixed feedback, I'm curious to see how they compare to my usual favorites. Has anyone tried their other flavors?

A long time ago I got some Cherry Breeze from Home Bargains, for my wife to try, she hated it and so did I. Yet 88 Vape Cherry Sherbert is literally her favourite. TBF I was never going to like it as that isn't the sort of thing I like.

ABLVV85DzQiAXmTQDazeV9ESSARaG-W72QCmOZ2RhtLx-GDXCwfLy7dAEpRmB4aVJ86jDZKhOFcprm8vzT0WGPcisKhW61LfliGG8dQ8I2cxDMLH44I7uZrOW-6YLnHKYRd1NnIGmDquDuK66gcHTHpN73TEDuIbnMAX66y-xrQcTzKkrV6xYnp1fDWfhjEQQ2DrwX_iI3LaRmP2jy9t5Ja3SDhqNtQilG7N30L3hxbMEZEgooiAPsDReYzs1RE2h6CmpQnUUvvpG7q57wRS0ll3lB8HVR0N6cCOGhT9REoLWR2N-P5UKf8m18AklMyuEc6ANHSmjte9CGrJ9Hy0kGWVw3mfSTwZDtRUTZXnMHOTmOQ2-q1kfwH3y-OckXcGxq73sl_d3KVi0qAB2dLa04r33GOlX6FZ7FzczT5avrIee1phVsq1f9vTSDsgPgAvRXyD4o5pST1UvAPEm12ozsIgFrEnlKdWrpupOjL87K1-skj8shVAsfDBfWfPnBxk_Aw8czxaj4qyBhD63x0YB5o6b7y2XIzrOdXtaS7-F-u9DyHOMf5bZfq5O2pQb5GluT-ERsdoTRw2rUXdVddH9ZIaCHRIlztxLqWEbHfzM6mskGQBh_pWU9jDcOYOPNj1Tjz0RFjcYafvGxcBKsKi7huX1OdmNBlUY4u91f1hG7-dMFhd8FYggkK_CaJAZGuE6YyQofWip3bsQkxXF9At_5gp246ZfcDuOFW2nHDTz7qa_h48WfSI3qxE4heOCgxZO9z91uFGIjwZrytPEUwryajIeDGpK6pxHsTinNAMFIV-Dyeb42HDGf3pWtdaqOycR9c9THReTe8q2DoHmnwhugb4ou1DETtyEP9qdzTaprtRaIlOdqpeqwLFYxkv4AWgtJd4If_mFF0=w737-h983-s-no-gm

They came today. I reckon it'll be a couple of weeks before I get to try it. I am trying to get through the Custard Monster as fast as I can.:D

I have tried it for the first time today. I am vaping it through a Smok Baby Beast RBA with a pair of Alien Claptons @ 0.18Ω wicked with Labo Organic Cotton Puff. I am going to reserve judgement on it for a few days, as I never seem to get full flavour on a fresh wick and I only added the nic shot yesterday. I normally let them steep for at least 3 days after I add the nicotine.

I might try it in an MTL tank or in my Aspire Flexus Q. I have a Berserker V2 Mini MTL tank on order, which should be here tomorrow.

I have tried a few tanks of it through my Smok Baby Beast RBA, my Smok Spirals RBA and my Aspire Flexus Q. In the Baby Beast I get sweetness, the Spirals is pretty similar. In the Aspire Pod I get a mild Vanilla with shit loads of sweetness. This stuff is cheap for a reason and it isn't a good one.

Back
Top Bottom