What's new

Double D's liquids?

MTB Vaper

Postman
88vape currently have Double D's 50ml shortfills for sale 50p each. Vanilla custard, cherry breeze and blackcurrant lemond. While there cheap are they any good? As I've tried four of 88vape brand and 2 had no flavour and the other 2 tasted of chemicals.

Theres no video or written reviews for double d's. I've ordered one of each of the shortfills, came to £3.50 including postage. Hope it's better then the normal 88vape swill. Guess at least ill end up with 3 clear bottle at worst.

I don't mind 88vape Salts or the ones i have tried but not a fan of their Freebase Liquids.

Theres no video or written reviews for double d's. I've ordered one of each of the shortfills, came to £3.50 including postage. Hope it's better then the normal 88vape swill. Guess at least ill end up with 3 clear bottle at worst.
It’s all trial and error unfortunately I hope you enjoy them.

I have had a few 88Vape liquids before and they are alright. I used to love the Strawberry Mousse they did in a 3 pack, it tasted exactly like the Strawberry Mousse from Liptons in the 70s. But it is only available in 3mg and that is too strong for me these days. The wife thinks 88Vape Cherry Sherbert is the best Sherbert liquid she has tried, she adds CBD shots to it.

I have just ordered 2 x 50ml of the Double D Vanilla Custard. I am expecting it to be a generic Custard. Much like the cheap Vanilla Custard that Evapo do. With postage it was £3 for what will be 120ml of juice.

I have had a few 88Vape liquids before and they are alright. I used to love the Strawberry Mousse they did in a 3 pack, it tasted exactly like the Strawberry Mousse from Liptons in the 70s. But it is only available in 3mg and that is too strong for me these days. The wife thinks 88Vape Cherry Sherbert is the best Sherbert liquid she has tried, she adds CBD shots to it.

I have just ordered 2 x 50ml of the Double D Vanilla Custard. I am expecting it to be a generic Custard. Much like the cheap Vanilla Custard that Evapo do. With postage it was £3 for what will be 120ml of juice.
me not tried the dd custard so be interested to hear your feedback on it.
more custards here on post 2 if your interested POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

I've tried so 4 far in 11mg or 16mg got them on my asda deliverys.

Sweet strawberry - bland but vapable
Raspberry ripple - bland and chemical taste
Cherry Morello - bad taste and chemical taste
Fruit twist - really rank and chemical taste

Not had much luck with them, the fruit twist and cherry Morello gone in the bin.

I've tried so 4 far in 11mg or 16mg got them on my asda deliverys.

Sweet strawberry - bland but vapable
Raspberry ripple - bland and chemical taste
Cherry Morello - bad taste and chemical taste
Fruit twist - really rank and chemical taste

Not had much luck with them, the fruit twist and cherry Morello gone in the bin.
might be worth trying drip drop as when i used to try a lot of their 10ml not one had any chemical taste. last 10ml i bought were 10 bottles of apples and pears which had a similar tase to pear drops.
they only started selling salts last year but freebase theve been around since 2015
salts https://www.dripdropvapour.co.uk/collections/nic-salt-e-liquids
freebase https://www.dripdropvapour.co.uk/collections/10ml-e-liquid
their custar shorfill is rather good as well. used to be my fave custard but sadly pipped into second place now but still bought well over 1000mls :)

Back
Top Bottom