What's new

Views on shortfill flavour

Jefftow

Postman
Really struggling with shortfill flavours. Currently have the following in 100 ml with 2 nic salts shots in each so 3mg

Blackcurrant & Watermelon shortfill e-liquid by Riot Squad Punx
Tropical Fury shortfill e-liquid by Riot Squad
The blackcurrant is Okish but no watermelon anywhere, the tropical fruits tastes of literally nothing.
Are shortfalls generally worse than ready to go 10ml bottles or have i just picked the wrong ones.
Also shortfill is limited on MG as higher than 3mg will just dilute flavour. Not new to vaping but definitely new to the TPD world of vaping.
I used to make my own but haven’t looked into this with 10ml shots yet seems that will be more complicated
TIA for thoughts n guidance

To the best of my knowledge commercial juice makers dont make individual 10 or 50ml batches, they make it in a big vat which is then connected to a filling machine, so all things being equal it shouldn`t make any difference, there are are some vapers who can taste a fuller flavour in stronger pg solutions so seeing that 10ml bottles are usually 40/60 you may be one of those vapers.

To the best of my knowledge commercial juice makers dont make individual 10 or 50ml batches, they make it in a big vat which is then connected to a filling machine, so all things being equal it shouldn`t make any difference, there are are some vapers who can taste a fuller flavour in stronger pg solutions so seeing that 10ml bottles are usually 40/60 you may be one of those vapers.
Could be. And of course reading reviews means little as we would all taste something differently, i think i need to try some 10 ml juices, then if i find a good one try their shortfill version

Could be. And of course reading reviews means little as we would all taste something differently, i think i need to try some 10 ml juices, then if i find a good one try their shortfill version
I use and would recommend to anybody who likes sweet fruity vapes to try IVG juices, if you go directly to their website there are usually offers on.

Forget that commercial stuff, check out the vendors on the forum.

I think you`ll find that all of the vendors on the forum are commercial juice vendors, the clues are they are selling juices commercially on the forum.

damn TPD, anyway, It is so subjective, even down to how much have you damaged your tastebuds over your lifetime etc, The thing is people's tastes differ so so much. I have customers that say something like Hooligan is the best juice they have ever vaped and then others that say it makes them want to puke... go figure

There are decent manufacturers still around so there is some good choice available when you look for it. Try Manabush, Try TMAX (Dr stanley Clarke) Primevapes etc.

I think you`ll find that all of the vendors on the forum are commercial juice vendors, the clues are they are selling juices commercially on the forum.

not wrong

But I think in general most of the UK makers here care a little bit more, That might just be blind optimism though

the 10ml bottles have nic in them so it must be mixed separately from the runs they do for shortfills. maybe that would explain a difference.

also salt nic doesn’t help improve flavour. the production method for their 10ml nic salt might not be as straightforward as adding premade nic salt. @Jefftow maybe you should try regular nic and let the liquid sit for a bit before you puff it?

Back
Top Bottom