What's new

Views on shortfill flavour

Really struggling with shortfill flavours. Currently have the following in 100 ml with 2 nic salts shots in each so 3mg

Blackcurrant & Watermelon shortfill e-liquid by Riot Squad Punx
Tropical Fury shortfill e-liquid by Riot Squad
The blackcurrant is Okish but no watermelon anywhere, the tropical fruits tastes of literally nothing.
Are shortfalls generally worse than ready to go 10ml bottles or have i just picked the wrong ones.
Also shortfill is limited on MG as higher than 3mg will just dilute flavour. Not new to vaping but definitely new to the TPD world of vaping.
I used to make my own but haven’t looked into this with 10ml shots yet seems that will be more complicated
TIA for thoughts n guidance

This may be a dumb question but are you vaping MTL or DL?

MTL shortfills tend to have more concentrated flavourings to compensate for the low wattage/modest amounts of vapour so you get more flavour from the smaller amounts of juice you are vaporising - most regular shortfills are designed for DL vaping and the flavour isn't as concentrated as it is assumed you will be blasting your way through it at relatively high wattages.

I know it's probably not likely you're vaping MTL at 3mg, but I had to ask.

Just did some research and it seems salts do take more time, I’ve never used salts before so new to me, when i vaped previously salts were a new thing

it’s not that it takes more time, it just doesn’t really work in the same way as freebase. there has been a lot of discussion and anecdotal info on here about it when salt first became available.

This may be a dumb question but are you vaping MTL or DL?

MTL shortfills tend to have more concentrated flavourings to compensate for the low wattage/modest amounts of vapour so you get more flavour from the smaller amounts of juice you are vaporising - most regular shortfills are designed for DL vaping and the flavour isn't as concentrated as it is assumed you will be blasting your way through it at relatively high wattages.

I know it's probably not likely you're vaping MTL at 3mg, but I had to ask.
I’m DTL Around 60 watts, i prefer higher nic around 12mg but i dont think its an option with shortfalls
I think ill go back to DIY easier to get MG and flavour

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom