What's new

Recommend me some liquids!

While I talk about questioning experts, you can also learn a huge amount from them as well so when it comes to juice mixing I certainly won't be questioning @ZT 's expertise any time soon.

Absolutely. But if someone told you that what you experienced isn't possible, I think anyone would question it lol.

Absolutely. But if someone told you that what you experienced isn't possible, I think anyone would question it lol.

I've had occasions where my experiences were different from what the experts tell me. Often there is a simple explanation so you just have to figure out what it is.

I'm also not a chemist so I'm certainly not expert enough to know the answer. Maybe it's to do with the warmth of the water or perhaps different chemical reations between different ingredients and flavourings. I wouldn't ever want to question someone with as much experience as @ZT but at the same time I definitely admire your determination to keep searching and asking questions.

I find flavour can depend on a lot of things, depending on what I've eaten or drank or more importantly what my build was like. Things can go up or down and some days things taste amazing. A lot of this could come down to coincidence. But ZT has made a lot of bottles and knows how to make a good liquid.

I've had occasions where my experiences were different from what the experts tell me. Often there is a simple explanation so you just have to figure out what it is.

I'm also not a chemist so I'm certainly not expert enough to know the answer. Maybe it's to do with the warmth of the water or perhaps different chemical reations between different ingredients and flavourings. I wouldn't ever want to question someone with as much experience as @ZT but at the same time I definitely admire your determination to keep searching and asking questions.

Oh I don't care who someone is lol. Bill Gates could tell me something about Windows but if my experience differs I'll question it lol.
At the end of the day though this is food flavouring we're talking about. It just makes zero sense to me why a food flavouring is dependant on nicotine.
I find flavour can depend on a lot of things, depending on what I've eaten or drank or more importantly what my build was like. Things can go up or down and some days things taste amazing. A lot of this could come down to coincidence. But ZT has made a lot of bottles and knows how to make a good liquid.

I have considered that but the difference is massive. Not just subtle differences.
It went from an extremely bland liquid that I was very, very disappointed with (considering it's classed as a premium liquid that costs £12-£16). I couldn't identify any of the advertised flavours. It was like a very weak, cheap, off-putting perfume. I even tried it in 2 different tanks. 2 weeks later I can smell and taste the sherbet, strawberry and grape. It's fragrant & very tasty.
I didn't have a cold. It was in the same room and my diet and what I drink hadn't changed. The differences were very, very noticeable.
On top of my experience, it still makes no sense to me why a food flavouring would need nicotine for it's flavour to develop. Like, logic man. Why would nicotine be vital to the development of a food flavouring? lol

Anyway.... buy some of the recommended liquids and tell us what you think ;)

Oh I don't care who someone is lol. Bill Gates could tell me something about Windows but if my experience differs I'll question it lol.

I love that and I think it's a great way to be. I'm really into my nature and science stuff that I've followed for decades amd sometimes I come across examples where even some of the best scientists still don't always get everything right.

Good science involves always questioning, testing and trying to tear your arguments apart to find the flaws and then follow the evidence.

At the end of the day though this is food flavouring we're talking about. It just makes zero sense to me why a food flavouring is dependant on nicotine.

I have considered that but the difference is massive. Not just subtle differences.
It went from an extremely bland liquid that I was very, very disappointed with (considering it's classed as a premium liquid that costs £12-£16). I couldn't identify any of the advertised flavours. It was like a very weak, cheap, off-putting perfume. I even tried it in 2 different tanks. 2 weeks later I can smell and taste the sherbet, strawberry and grape. It's fragrant & very tasty.
I didn't have a cold. It was in the same room and my diet and what I drink hadn't changed. The differences were very, very noticeable.
On top of my experience, it still makes no sense to me why a food flavouring would need nicotine for it's flavour to develop. Like, logic man. Why would nicotine be vital to the development of a food flavouring? lol

A food flavouring is not dependent on nicotine (also many flavourings these days are designed specifically for vaping - as similar as the two may be) - the fact that a reaction most defo does start when nic is added to the flavourings is coincidental, a happy accident if you will - its not dependant on it - its just what happens. and has been verified by many many of us over years of mixing.

Nic Salts do NOT react the same way - they barely steep at all at its why fruits and ice work best with nic salts.

Back
Top Bottom