What's new

Recommend me some liquids!

Reti

Postman
Hey dudes,

I've been buying shortfills and many of them are shit. Just shit.
Apple fizz by Kingston tastes like chemicals and some kind of weird apple toothpaste.
Lemon meringue milkshake by Kingston is weak and tastes nothing like it's name suggests.
Lemon & lime by Drip is bitter and not like what I was after.
My favourite one so far is Black Cherry and Raspberry by Kingston. I can't get enough of it and think it's amazing.
Pegasus by Zeus Juice is pretty nice though it took about 2 weeks of steeping for it to get nice. It wasn't great at first.

I want to delve into the dessert style liquids so I got New York Cheesecake by Kingston and it's crap. Apple crumble and custard by Kingston is also crap. Both weak and more like an after taste rather than juicy nice flavours.
I even made my own using a lemon tart one shot flavour concentrate. It tasted amazing at first but for some reason it no longer tastes like that.
I want some really intense blueberry muffins, sweet lemon cakes, fizzy and sweet lemon & lime.

What are your favourite dessert and or fruity liquids and who makes them? I'll buy a selection at the end of next week based on your recommendation!

My method of steeping is to bag them and put them in a bowl of warm water. I keep topping dup the water when it cools for about 3-4hrs. Then I leave them exposed to the air for a few hours per day until it tastes ok.

Help me! Give me some juicy nice liquids to try!

your steeping mehods are a bit OTT.
the leave in dark, remove cap to breath are more for home made mixers and not shortfills.

shorfill - add nic shot - shake - leave for a day if fruits then vape or desserts a week to two weeks then vape.
or buy pre steeped juice then add nic shake and a day later vape.
never heard of kingston but from the amount youve had that are shite sounds like its time to move on.

dinner lady lemon tart was the original and still the best out there. their whole range is very good and it just depends on what flaours that suit you. back in the day it was only 5 flavours now im guessing there over 50.

we are supergood are well liked.
as Rob mentioned prime vapes.

There’s a common denominator there - the brand you’re vaping. Never tried them myself, but may be you’re not feeling Kingston juices.

If I like to eat it I’ll give a go at vaping it. That’s pretty much it. Loads to try over lots of different sites too. Worlds your oyster. Taste buds are very personal though, so you’re best off just having a bash until you find something you like.

Oooh, bakery and dessert liquids are my faves :tongue:

I'll link them as I'm too lazy to type out flavour descriptions (links go to Legion of Vapers as they give you free nic shots, shipping is super quick and they're usually cheaper than anywhere else).

Supergood - Butter 02 and Butter 06 are my all time favourite liquids. I vape gallons of the stuff and always have a bottle of each on the go.

I also really enjoy these:

Disorder - Nookie
Jack Rabbit - Strawberry Cheesecake
Supergood - Butter 10
Supergood - Uncommon 4
Supergood - Uncommon 5

You'd probably like Butter 03 too, as that's a lemon one.

They're all available in salts too, if you want to try out them before committing to 100ml bottles.

Also worth mentioning the Prime Vapes West County Dairy range, and their Strawberry Trifle which is sublime.

Shout out to @Digbys Strawberries and Cream too. Delicious stuff!

There are many more but that's all I can think of for now.

By the way, life's too short to steep pre-made liquids... just add the nic shots and get stuck in!

Last edited:
Hey dudes,

My method of steeping is to bag them and put them in a bowl of warm water. I keep topping dup the water when it cools for about 3-4hrs. Then I leave them exposed to the air for a few hours per day until it tastes ok.

I would suggest not doing this, especially leaving them open as e-liquid is hydroscopic and it will absorb moisture, smells, and anything else floating around. Keep the lids on and keep them in a cool dark place would be my recommendation.

Some good recommendations there. Thanks guys.

As for my steeping method. Some of the flavours that I like, I didn't like at first. I went back to them after this method and liked them a whole lot more. The Zeus juice one for example. I tried it fresh & it wasn't for me. Didn't really like it much. Then I steeped it the way I did and went back to it and I liked it. My favourite one Black cherry and Raspberry. It's nice at first, but it was double nice after I did what I did. It's just something that works for me and it's the way I like it & for me, it made the flavours really come out.

Oooh, bakery and dessert liquids are my faves :tongue:

I'll link them as I'm too lazy to type out flavour descriptions (links go to Legion of Vapers as they give you free nic shots, shipping is super quick and they're usually cheaper than anywhere else).

Supergood - Butter 02 and Butter 06 are my all time favourite liquids. I vape gallons of the stuff and always have a bottle of each on the go.

I also really enjoy these:

Disorder - Nookie
Jack Rabbit - Strawberry Cheesecake
Supergood - Butter 10
Supergood - Uncommon 4
Supergood - Uncommon 5

You'd probably like Butter 03 too, as that's a lemon one.

They're all available in salts too, if you want to try out them before committing to 100ml bottles.

Also worth mentioning the Prime Vapes West County Dairy range, and their Strawberry Trifle which is sublime.

Shout out to @Digbys Strawberries and Cream too. Delicious stuff!

There are many more but that's all I can think of for now.

By the way, life's too short to steep pre-made liquids... just add the nic shots and get stuck in!

Oh man some of those look amazing!! I'll for sure get some of those ordered.

For lemon, I keep chasing something. Before I got a proper RDTA I used Hayati Max Pro disposables and their lemon and lime is AMAZING. Like, truly amazing and I've not managed to find anything like it since. It's sweet with a sherbet background and I keep trying to find something similar lol.

your steeping mehods are a bit OTT.
the leave in dark, remove cap to breath are more for home made mixers and not shortfills.

shorfill - add nic shot - shake - leave for a day if fruits then vape or desserts a week to two weeks then vape.
or buy pre steeped juice then add nic shake and a day later vape.
never heard of kingston but from the amount youve had that are shite sounds like its time to move on.

dinner lady lemon tart was the original and still the best out there. their whole range is very good and it just depends on what flaours that suit you. back in the day it was only 5 flavours now im guessing there over 50.

we are supergood are well liked.
as Rob mentioned prime vapes.

Keep in mind that many of these liquids have been sat on the shelf or in a warehouse for god knows how long as well. I don't get how leaving them on a shelf a bit longer makes a difference?
The hot water thing I found when doing some research on steeping when I first got my Zeus tank. I tried it and it's improved some of the nicer liquids that I have. I agree it does prob sound OTT though lol.

And yes I've seen the Dinner Lady name come up on a few occasions as being a great brand. Thanks!

No manabush recommendations?! That would be mine.

They do a lot of tobaccos, but also fruits and deserts, that are a bit different from the standard fair. Spiritwalker reborn Chiri is my favourite .

Back
Top Bottom