What's new

Recommend me some liquids!

Fun Fact of the Day

1. If you say R.E.T.I really slowly .it sounds like "DAVE"

"the liquid will not steep until you add the nic. You will notice no colour change or deepening of flavour until that nic is in the bottle."

"the fact that a reaction most defo does start when nic is added to the flavourings is coincidental, a happy accident if you will - its not dependant on it".

Right. What is clear to me is that it's got more to do with what happens when you add that nicotine, and not as a result of the nicotine. ie you shake the bottle and expose it to the air. Which is exactly what happened with the once bland, but now tasty juice I have.
A reaction could well happen when nicotine is added though. I'm not disputing that. What I am disputing is that deepening of the flavour won't happen without nicotine, purely because deepening of the flavour did happen without nicotine.

Anyway. Yes I'll buy some of those liquids and let you know what I think @JohnNada. I'm looking forward to them purely based on what you've said. Which means I'll hold you personally responsible if they're crap :21::2thumbsup::57: lol

Anyway. Yes I'll buy some of those liquids and let you know what I think @JohnNada. I'm looking forward to them purely based on what you've said. Which means I'll hold you personally responsible if they're crap :21::2thumbsup::57: lol

I'll buy them off you cheap if you don't like them :D

Nah, I'm sure you will... hopefully!

I love that and I think it's a great way to be. I'm really into my nature and science stuff that I've followed for decades amd sometimes I come across examples where even some of the best scientists still don't always get everything right.

Good science involves always questioning, testing and trying to tear your arguments apart to find the flaws and then follow the evidence.

I also am into my science, especially astronomy related. Physics, cosmology etc. But, not wanting to cause offense & hopefully this will be taken in the right way. To me, there's a big difference between a known expert such as Stephen Hawking who I know is (was) someone who's word I can take as fact, who is a well known expert - and someone on the internet who I have no idea about lol.

I also am into my science, especially astronomy related. Physics, cosmology etc. But, not wanting to cause offense & hopefully this will be taken in the right way. To me, there's a big difference between a known expert such as Stephen Hawking who I know is (was) someone who's word I can take as fact, who is a well known expert - and someone on the internet who I have no idea about lol.

Spot on. :thumbup: There's so much rubbish science and people who want to muddy the science for their own preferred agenda so it's always important to make sure you're using trusted sources. You only have to look at the avalanche of crap you see around when it comes to things like climate science and evolution.

Back
Top Bottom