What's new

Recommend me some liquids!

lol yes I'm sure you will XD
Do they need steeping or are they tasty as new?

I vape them straight away, but they may taste a bit better after a few days once the nic has been added.

I also am into my science, especially astronomy related. Physics, cosmology etc. But, not wanting to cause offense & hopefully this will be taken in the right way. To me, there's a big difference between a known expert such as Stephen Hawking who I know is (was) someone who's word I can take as fact, who is a well known expert - and someone on the internet who I have no idea about lol.
Imho it's totally possible to get very over-scientific to the Nth degree over-complicating things regarding mixing .....if I'd wanted an Open University Diploma in steeping I'd frigging Enrol Myself in a course :28:

If the opinion of a legendary professional Mixologist contradict your "theoretical science " so be it ..

Last edited:
Imho it's totally possible to get very over-scientific to the Nth degree over-complicating things regarding mixing .....if I'd wanted an Open University Diploma in steeping I'd frigging Enrol Myself in a course :28:

If the opinion of a legendary professional Mixologist contradict your "theoretical science " so be it ..

Personally I wouldn't have called it theoretical science, but reality. Or real world application. There was nothing theoretical about it. It was practical and the results were reality. My liquid went through the steeping process without nicotine. That's all there is to it really. But I agree it is possible to get over-scientific, but to really understand the why's and how's - it is science that explains that. I would love to know more about the science behind it so that I can explain it & know exactly what it is that is happening, but until then I only have what is in front of me and the real world results of what I do.
A controlled experiment that I'll be starting this weekend will confirm to me that what happened can or can't be replicated and will or won't confirm that nicotine isn't necessary for flavour intensity changes in a flavour concentrate... though there are likely thousands of people who vape without nicotine & steep their liquids who already know what the outcome will be ;)
Judging from the result of what happened with my eliquid I have a pretty good idea what the result with be too.

Spot on. :thumbup: There's so much rubbish science and people who want to muddy the science for their own preferred agenda so it's always important to make sure you're using trusted sources. You only have to look at the avalanche of crap you see around when it comes to things like climate science and evolution.

Not sure if it's your thing but read "A brief history of time" by Stephen Hawking. A great book on theoretical cosmology. I couldn't put it down and I'm not usually a big book worm.

Not sure if it's your thing but read "A brief history of time" by Stephen Hawking. A great book on theoretical cosmology. I couldn't put it down and I'm not usually a big book worm.

My eyesight has always meant I read a lot slower than other people so I've always preferred documentaries to books. Mostly David Attenborough but I do enjoy the stuff Brian Cox does. At least until he tries to explain how space time works and my head starts to boil. :22:

Back
Top Bottom