What's new

Dovpo Topside Dual and Single giveaways!

Hi Mattyk,

Thank you for the kind words, yes Topside is one of the best squonkers produced this 2018 and 2019 as per
reviewers and consumers that tested the product. The Topside Single can be used with 20700 batteries.
but for the Dual version that would not be ergonomically pleasing to use.
I agree the ergonomics wouldn't be right with the 20700 on the dual unless you take the board out and do a parallel 20700 mechanical version [emoji6]

I agree the ergonomics wouldn't be right with the 20700 on the dual unless you take the board out and do a parallel 20700 mechanical version [emoji6]

lol, hopefully my friend can design a mechanical squonk mod for Dovpo. He is planning to make one.

Nice giveaway. I've had the Topside on my watchlist for a while now, but I currently can't justify buying one. It's not the price, it's more to do with I have too much vape gear lol [emoji3]!

hopefully my friend can design a mechanical squonk mod for Dovpo. He is planning to make one.

would love to see this lets hope your friend can design one
great giveaway would love one of these heard great things about the Topside

I love the innovative top fill system on these mods... I've held off on buying one so far because I have relatively small hands, would love to try one out at expo though.

I have a topside single and it is a great device paired with the Profile it is unbeatable imo

Back
Top Bottom