What's new

Dovpo Topside Issues

Thanks for replies folks. Hopefully I will hear back from SR soon and get this sorted. Dont want to have to take apart a brand new mod if I can help it but seems the coil wire or cable tie fix may have to be done if nothing else

I've just today sent off an email (to a different retailer though) as this morning my Topside stopped recognising the atomiser. It wasn't the atomiser to blame as I tried another one, then tried both on my Gbox where they both worked perfectly.
I'm assuming a leak because I can see what looks like juice in the ring round the 510 disc.
I'm really sad because I love the Topside and I love the bottles. I used it very happily for a little over a week and loved it so much I was excited to read there was a dual battery one planned.
Nb I'm used to harder plastic so I could easily have squonked "too hard".

I've just today sent off an email (to a different retailer though) as this morning my Topside stopped recognising the atomiser. It wasn't the atomiser to blame as I tried another one, then tried both on my Gbox where they both worked perfectly.
I'm assuming a leak because I can see what looks like juice in the ring round the 510 disc.
I'm really sad because I love the Topside and I love the bottles. I used it very happily for a little over a week and loved it so much I was excited to read there was a dual battery one planned.
Nb I'm used to harder plastic so I could easily have squonked "too hard".

Sorry to hear your also having issues with the same mod.

Hopefully I will get a response from SR soon regarding what to do. I think its a case of a bad design on the tube from bottle to 510 connector. Which if is the case I will take it apart and come up with a better fix.

My first one was faulty but different issue to you. Steve sorted me out with a new one and it's been flawless.

Hopefully I get a response tomorrow as had nothing back yet.

Im guessing it's just a case of post it back and get a new one.

Through the company facebook page. He normally responds pretty quick. Just assume he's busy today.
Oh right, I emailed him. He did tell me he sometimes turns the company phone to voice mail at weekends which I can understand as he work's evenings/night's as a dj sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom