What's new

Dripworx 20% off

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
To kick off ordering your nicotine separate, we are offering a massive 20% off all our Unibase until midnight Sunday, no minimum spend.

Use code - NICFREE at checkout
20% off Dripworx universal base
Offer expires sunday 12th March 2017
No minimum spend required
Free postage for all orders over £30.00

IMPORTANT
Important changes to our Unibase....
The TPD is almost in full swing, unfortunately in light of some new rules we can no longer supply our Unibase kits with nicotine as a kit. So what happens now? Its pretty simple actually, you will just need to add nicotine to your cart separate if you require it. Full mixing instructions can be found on each Unibase product page. We have made it very clear on each product page that nicotine is no longer supplied as a kit and reduced the price to compensate for that.

To kick off ordering your nicotine separate, we are offering a massive 20% off all our Unibase until midnight Sunday, no minimum spend.

Use code - NICFREE at checkout
20% off Dripworx universal base
Offer expires sunday 12th March 2017
No minimum spend required
Free postage for all orders over £30.00

IMPORTANT
Important changes to our Unibase....
The TPD is almost in full swing, unfortunately in light of some new rules we can no longer supply our Unibase kits with nicotine as a kit. So what happens now? Its pretty simple actually, you will just need to add nicotine to your cart separate if you require it. Full mixing instructions can be found on each Unibase product page. We have made it very clear on each product page that nicotine is no longer supplied as a kit and reduced the price to compensate for that.
shame we haven't got an unlike button.

not because I don't like the thread..... because it seems unfair that a good, honest trader has put in a lot of work to stay within the rules and then some bureaucrat steps in and buggers it up with no thought to the poor souls stuck in the middle of this.

shame we haven't got an unlike button.

not because I don't like the thread..... because it seems unfair that a good, honest trader has put in a lot of work to stay within the rules and then some bureaucrat steps in and buggers it up with no thought to the poor souls stuck in the middle of this.

its exactly the same as buying the kits, just add a nic shot to your order, just got this from the email

Its all cool guys, i spoke with my local trading standards today and asked then what the score is, because i have been told different things everytime i speak to someone.

What they have said is, zero nic bases are fine so long as the zero nic base has the nicotine warnings on. We have updated our labels with these now.

Also they cannot be sold as a kit, they must be sold separate.

Apart from that its all good, no big deal really [emoji4]

Its very much a grey area and there is hardly anything about it in the TPD, essentially it is a DIY product thats nicotine free. However it can contain nicotine if a customer adds it to the base so for that reason it must have the standard nic warning on the bottle - my mistake, which has now been sorted.

So even though it does NOT contain nicotine, i have to label it to say it does. With a small line of text under it saying "only applies when product has been charged with nicotine" ....lol.

Its all cool guys, i spoke with my local trading standards today and asked then what the score is, because i have been told different things everytime i speak to someone.

What they have said is, zero nic bases are fine so long as the zero nic base has the nicotine warnings on. We have updated our labels with these now.

Also they cannot be sold as a kit, they must be sold separate.

Apart from that its all good, no big deal really [emoji4]

Its very much a grey area and there is hardly anything about it in the TPD, essentially it is a DIY product thats nicotine free. However it can contain nicotine if a customer adds it to the base so for that reason it must have the standard nic warning on the bottle - my mistake, which has now been sorted.

So even though it does NOT contain nicotine, i have to label it to say it does. With a small line of text under it saying "only applies when product has been charged with nicotine" ....lol.

hope the 2 threads I posted are ok mate? nice job by the way

I seriously need a 1L option for Twisty!! Oh and some fucking sleep would be nice.

Lee you truly are a top ape for dealing with these FUCKING PETTY RULES, though I think you're gonna need bigger labels mate. You see I might not want to add nic for a change. I quite fancy trying diesel or nitro glycerin, or maybe bleach and aftershave, that should get me going. Point is I can add anything I like to nic free e-liquids. Rant (at no one on here) over.

Lee you truly are a top ape for dealing with these FUCKING PETTY RULES, though I think you're gonna need bigger labels mate. You see I might not want to add nic for a change. I quite fancy trying diesel or nitro glycerin, or maybe bleach and aftershave, that should get me going. Point is I can add anything I like to nic free e-liquids. Rant (at no one on here) over.
Exactly the question i asked, it contains no nicotine but i have to lie and label it to look like it does.

Insane really, very confusing for people to see a product labeled as a nicotine product when there is none in there... i have lots of customers that buy zero mg kits... just madness mate.

Exactly the question i asked, it contains no nicotine but i have to lie and label it to look like it does.

Insane really, very confusing for people to see a product labeled as a nicotine product when there is none in there... i have lots of customers that buy zero mg kits... just madness mate.

Seems like they are making it up as they go along.... Love the juice so thanks for persevering.

Back
Top Bottom