What's new

Dripworx 30% off weekend

As tesco have scraped there double up . I think u should take on the scheme and double our beans

Couldn't say no to this deal. Using the code+beans I got about £13 off :-) . Feels like I done a robbery! :-D

@Dripworx if I order this weekend, can you delay postage for 10 days or so? (because I'm moving back to the UK in 2 weeks).

@Dripworx if I order this weekend, can you delay postage for 10 days or so? (because I'm moving back to the UK in 2 weeks).
Hey mate the code is running until next weekend so no need to rush!

Thats no problem though, when you order just leave a note with the date you need it posted and i can just leave it on my desk until then [emoji4]

Hey mate the code is running until next weekend so no need to rush!

No rush? But you said "while stocks last", what if they don't last??!! How will I cope with nothing to vape but my tears of disappointment?

Thats no problem though, when you order just leave a note with the date you need it posted and i can just leave it on my desk until then [emoji4]

What a gent! Thank you

No rush? But you said "while stocks last", what if they don't last??!! How will I cope with nothing to vape but my tears of disappointment?

What a gent! Thank you
Haha it was a few in particular that may go out of stock, chronic cookie, swagger sauce and twisty namley.

Back
Top Bottom