What's new

Dripworx, BARGAINS, SITEWIDE

ill add the additional price to my next order ha ha hows things whens the grand reopening mate

All good mate, site will re open tonight. There's not a great deal in stock still but I have put up everything we have :)

whats the unibase stock like

Dangerously low mate, few flavours are out of stock. The rest have only a few of each left.

Long story cut short, we had 3 new shops wanting to stock this month, two of the shops that already stock have opened a second store which they have ordered double for and the monthly concentrates order from the states, was still a week away by the time we ran low of unibase. And dopey here didn't predict the amounts right.

So, I fucked off to Butlins with the kids for the week whilst we wait for the flavourings to arrive [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Dangerously low mate, few flavours are out of stock. The rest have only a few of each left.

Long story cut short, we had 3 new shops wanting to stock this month, two of the shops that already stock have opened a second store which they have ordered double for and the monthly concentrates order from the states, was still a week away by the time we ran low of unibase. And dopey here didn't predict the amounts right.

So, I fucked off to Butlins with the kids for the week whilst we wait for the flavourings to arrive [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

it happens mate i cant believe uve actually took some time off :11::11: hope u feel better for it

it happens mate i cant believe uve actually took some time off :11::11: hope u feel better for it

Would have been easier to work than looking after these two little shits haha [emoji23][emoji23]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom