What's new

Dripworx.........

No worries buddy, from what you have explained i wouldnt advise you to just buy some on the strength your kayfun will wick them, it probably wont very well. I would rather not have a sale than have a customer buy a liquid thats not right for them or their setup, its a little bit like selling you a mcdonalds milkshake and giving you a straw from a capri sun with it :)

Im not sure if your into any DIY? We have some great one shots due to be released over the next week or so!

Im sorry if thats not much help mate, but they are high VG most 90+ VG low nicotine for sub ohm vaping, theres no point in me telling you they are not, because they are.

There is some other great vendors for 70 30 @manabush has a sale on this weekend i believe, theirs BNKR range is 70vg and very tasty indeed.
Thanks!

and @Dripworx ..

empty your PMs!

Im not sure if your into any DIY? We have some great one shots due to be released over the next week or so!
I forgot to ask if you could give any hints as to which one shot flavours were due to be released please?

Thanks for my order got it today and the Mrs wasn't in when it arrived with was a bonus lol.

But I have a complaint I'm afraid @Dripworx the sweet fell out and before I could say yum this smells nice my little boy had picked it up and was half way through it :17:

Thanks for my order got it today and the Mrs wasn't in when it arrived with was a bonus lol.

But I have a complaint I'm afraid @Dripworx the sweet fell out and before I could say yum this smells nice my little boy had picked it up and was half way through it :17:
Most people that have kids use the sweets as a bribe to not tell their spouse [emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom