What's new

Ecigclick Award Nominations 2023

Netvaper

Achiever
Is anyone bothering with it? It all looks a bit of a mashup, with rtas lumped in with mtl stock coil tanks and rbas and rdas. As for tobacco flavours the only NET is Black Note and no mention of Manabush.

I really ony voted to give POTV a shout and Fogstar, didn't bother with most categories.

I havnt looked yet this year. Will probably do the voting sometime if i remember when im at pc.

Voted for Vaping101 as its my local. Just put random stuff I liked in for everything else.

Most of the categories are under represented as usual. I may vote for the usual suspects.

mandarin duck.jpg

they’ve even got a few of those mad swivel eyed freedom association type tobacco and oil industry funded astroturf campaigners on there you can vote for. fuck that. :)

Only voted in a few categories as most of it is stuff I never use.

POTV of course got my vote. Surprised not to see Vapable on the list for DIY liquids since I mainly only buy from them.

Voted for Legiox, potv, Nom Nomz, Harmony (cbd), Fogstar and one or two others, most of the categories are irrelevant to me these days. Best youtube/ live channel, I've only heard of two of the nominations, i dont really bother with vape related content anymore.

Back
Top Bottom