What's new

Ecigclick Award Nominations 2023

voted for fogstar & potv, best online store & legionofvapers dont even get a mention hmmm ? same goes for best dessert & wearesupergood number 2 not there bullshit

voted for fogstar & potv, best online store & legionofvapers dont even get a mention hmmm ? same goes for best dessert & wearesupergood number 2 not there bullshit

maybe the only companies on the list are ones that give them money or send freebies.

Hale Vaping, never previously heard of them. One small shop in Ilford London, everything else in the Republic of Ireland, corner shops and supermarkets by the look of it, plus the online shop sells in Euros :hmm:

upload_2023-11-26_20-24-41.png

upload_2023-11-26_20-26-29.png

Aye, it's amazing how many corporate sponsors win something. ;)

I tried to get a look in but not enough votes plus why would you have a uk Modmaker in it that makes from scratch anyway perhaps if I was in China….

I’m not bitter but I did say to Liz “on pain of death if I ever say I will enter one of those feel free to slap the shit out of me”

Back
Top Bottom