What's new

Eliquid bottle funnel

I don't think it would work as a big funnel. It would be very slow. Not sure why you'd want to do that when a little squeeze gets it done quickly.

Only because getting 3L into 30 &100ml bottles on lots of separate occasions via another bottle seems instinctively like an unnecessary step although I think you're trying to get me to understand it's actually faster overall because, once loaded, the sauce bottle wallops it's lot into the bottle in double quick time? And small funnels work but are slow going in your experience? I see the logic :). Edit:at last :)

Only because getting 3L into 30 &100ml bottles on lots of separate occasions via another bottle seems instinctively like an unnecessary step although I think you're trying to get me to understand it's actually faster overall because, once loaded, the sauce bottle wallops it's lot into the bottle in double quick time? And small funnels work but are slow going in your experience? I see the logic :). Edit:at last :)
Yes bud, squeezing from the big bottle will fill the 30s in 10 seconds, whereas the funnels (I have most of the ones posted in here) takes an eternity for 70VG juice. Minutes.

Back
Top Bottom