What's new

Enter Stage Left: Spiritus Vapes.

Order is in. I've already tried CSL and Creme Brulee (both of which are superb) so i'm looking forward to trying another couple of Nicotickets juices. Good luck with the site!

have just ordered four juices, looking forward to trying them - I'm still trying to find "the one" fingers crossed!

I hope you find it :)

Took me a long time but I'm finally 'there' with Epic's wake n vape, Nicoticket creme brulee and mrs Lords Custard Cream - can't get enough of them

tppp - order has arrived - thank you. Just opened the Grandmas Cinnamon Danish - very nice. Not getting a huge amount of cinnamon as yet but the overall taste is very much to my liking and totally different to anything else I have in my juice box. I'm sure it will be better when I chuck in some new cotton - I was too keen to try so just dumped your juice onto the cotton I've used for something else.

I'll report back on the others as and when I get to them.

Would recommend

@tppp - order has arrived - thank you. Just opened the Grandmas Cinnamon Danish - very nice. Not getting a huge amount of cinnamon as yet but the overall taste is very much to my liking and totally different to anything else I have in my juice box. I'm sure it will be better when I chuck in some new cotton - I was too keen to try so just dumped your juice onto the cotton I've used for something else.

I'll report back on the others as and when I get to them.

Would recommend

Thanks :) The GCD is brilliant, I was surprised by it when I first tried it but it just get's better and better that one :)

Last edited:
tppp - you know, I've just tried the Creme Brulee - its amazing, really lovely plenty of vapour.

Really impressed with both I have tried so far, hope others take a leap of faith and start buying your juices, they really won't be disappointed.

I'll report back on the other two tomorrow when I get I have tried them.

Cheers

Damn royal fail, second time they've shafted me in a fortnight, one going out, one coming in, looks like they have misplaced my Apple Jax, unless it is due to land next year, the dumb chunts, so no review, sorry.

Hi welcome to the Planet. :goodjob: Will make an order in the New Year. Loving the site.

Damn royal fail, second time they've shafted me in a fortnight, one going out, one coming in, looks like they have misplaced my Apple Jax, unless it is due to land next year, the dumb chunts, so no review, sorry.

Well that's just terrible!

Most of the vapemail I've been sending has been arriving next day, but I have a had a couple of reports from Edinburgh and Penzance of things taking a bit longer.

Hopefully it's just general delays with the post at the moment because of Christmas and that your package will be with you tomorrow or Saturday. Let me know if it doesn't show up though.

Back
Top Bottom