What's new

Enter Stage Left: Spiritus Vapes.

Well that's just terrible!

Most of the vapemail I've been sending has been arriving next day, but I have a had a couple of reports from Edinburgh and Penzance of things taking a bit longer.

Hopefully it's just general delays with the post at the moment because of Christmas and that your package will be with you tomorrow or Saturday. Let me know if it doesn't show up though.

Chuffing twonkdonkeys delivered it to my fliphead neighbours! At least it is here, smells motherflipping awesome, shall drip currently ;)

Welcome and good look with your new venture,i live in manchester and its about time someone was selling some quality juice near me.is this juice online only or do you have a store where i can collect as i only live about 20 mins away.

Welcome and good look with your new venture,i live in manchester and its about time someone was selling some quality juice near me.is this juice online only or do you have a store where i can collect as i only live about 20 mins away.

No store.... yet. But I do have a couple of vapers that I deliver too. PM me your postcode and I'll see what we can do :)

No store.... yet. But I do have a couple of vapers that I deliver too. PM me your postcode and I'll see what we can do :)
Yes deffo will do,i just got my christmas order in but soon as its running low i will be trying your stuff, without a doubt.

tppp - question - do you sell large sizes of your juice? Just emptied my last Wake n' Vape into the kayfun and want more - but the 17ml bottles don't last me very long (less than a week) Something in a bigger size would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

@tppp - question - do you sell large sizes of your juice? Just emptied my last Wake n' Vape into the kayfun and want more - but the 17ml bottles don't last me very long (less than a week) Something in a bigger size would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

It's something I'm looking at, but it's going to take me a little bit to make the decision on that and I'm looking at a volume discounts in the meantime. So if you buy one bottle of a flavour at 18mg it'd be £9, but two bottles of the same would get a discount. I just need to work out what right amount that works for both sides of things :) - what do you think?

tppp - I suppose its up to you and what the market wants.

I think that a discount on multiple bottles should be offered but at what discount I really don't know!

That Wake n' Vape is lovely and I want more, but I don't like the idea of having to order a bottle at a time with the associated postage costs. Obviously I can order two, three or more bottles with each order to save on the postage but a bigger bottle would suit my personal needs better.

Maybe wait a while to see how the juice line goes and then decide.

I'm off to order a couple of bottles now.

Cheers

I've had a shite couple of days, car met with deer, cat met with vet, rubbish. Treating myself to some of these lovely sounding juices even though the vets just took half my limbs.
Putting in an order now!

Back
Top Bottom