What's new

Essential concentrates?

Creams and custards about 2 weeks and 1 week for fruits this will not speed up the steeing time, but the end result I feel is a lot better. I got this tip direct from Flavour Art

That's great advice. I don't suppose you have any tips to stop the bloody Uwell Crown leaking? Getting really fed up with this tank. When it works it's fantastic but when it doesn't (most of the time) its messy, costly and flipping unfunny. If I had received the long overdue Aromamizer from Fasttech when promised this infuriating thing would have been in the bin last month.

Do you have separate bottles/flasks for concentrate steeping and would the steep be at room temperature or in the fridge? Really sorry to be pedantic but I reckon its the details that matter.

ive been lucky and not had any leaking with the crown. i do close the air hole when top filling though.
probs i had at first was naff coils but seem to have settled down in the last couple of months.

you could try this.
remove mouthpiece. fill up and then turn upside down for 5 minutes with air holes still closed.
i read on here that worked for someone so its worth a go. only other thing i can think of is either coil is not screwed in tight enough or you need a new O ring seal.

Never had any "leaks" with my Crown... Although when the coil is coming to the end, I do get weeping around the AFC

Back
Top Bottom