What's new

Essential concentrates?

Did you use discount code dsmarch17? 17% off everything in march
Bugger, just ordered 500ml of nic base yesterday and used code DS-VHB, could have saved an extra £1.40 with that!
I'm stocking up anyway so will get another 500ml before the end of the month. Thanks for that.

Both nic and PG contribute to throat-hit. Drop the nic and raise the PG?

I used the Darkstar code and saved over £4 on a £25 order. Reading around the forum it seems Darkstar Nic is the way to go for best results.

Like I said to Jugg1es I think I have approached the concentrates all wrong. Rather than try to build up a bank of staple juices its probably best to identify recipes that you like or could like and try and perfect those to your taste.

Live and learn and all that. Anyone want to buy some CW cereal milk?;)

I have a ton of concentrates I thought I might like which are now just taking up room in my cupboard

I was only joking. The Cereal Milk is a cupcake world concentrate. There is about 24ml left out of a bottle of 28.5 ml. You could plump for my premix at circa 10mg nic which I have already declared a bit shite. It does come in a very fetching amber glass dropper bottle though.;)

Attachments

• IMG_20160305_011123.jpg
    IMG_20160305_011123.jpg
    440.8 KB · Views: 31
When you've found a recipe you like, mix up the concentrate recipe first and let that steep,giving you a one shot concentrate, before mixing it with your pg/vg and nic, i've found this helps with the end product.

Back
Top Bottom