What's new

Evl Vapors Ceases trading

Just to clarify things a bit. John decided quite a long time ago that he'd be closing down. He had some fairly major health problems that made extended periods of working difficult. Thankfully a major operation helped to ease his situation, but other events then conspired to make his return delayed, i.e. The Pandemic and all the problems that were then thrust upon us all. his thoughts turned to other areas and the decision was made. He continued EVL whilst getting his Ducks lined up for future endeavours. The time is right for him and his family to move onto pastures new and I'm sure we would all wish him well.

Just to clarify things a bit. John decided quite a long time ago that he'd be closing down. He had some fairly major health problems that made extended periods of working difficult. Thankfully a major operation helped to ease his situation, but other events then conspired to make his return delayed, i.e. The Pandemic and all the problems that were then thrust upon us all. his thoughts turned to other areas and the decision was made. He continued EVL whilst getting his Ducks lined up for future endeavours. The time is right for him and his family to move onto pastures new and I'm sure we would all wish him well.

glad he's got something else lined up. All my best to John and family.

Sad news, I'll maybe get the Reaper going later in tribute.

Back
Top Bottom