What's new

Evlution - Evl Vapors

To try to be constructive, it needs to be more geometrically pleasing, I don't think many hanker for a mod with a balcony.

It's not for me but it's certainly innovative and different so good luck to EVL for that.

My shelves and several boxes attest my journey through 12 years of vaping and maybe if some other devices could be made multi purpose maybe there might not be so much up there, the last mod I tried to use in multi purpose committed suicide.
My hats off to the guy for trying something new and as he says it is a work in progress so it may end up as acceptable to the vaping fashionistas, personally I`ve always said that the only thing that matters in vaping is what comes out of the drip tip.
Well done mate.

I like their design aesthetic in general, their boros and rtas look good to my eyes (and if they had proper glass tanks they would look even better). The company seems decent, and I like the way it's made in the UK.

But that is one seriously ugly motherfucker, and the 3d printed vibe makes it even worse. And the multi function thing.... why?! My mind boggles at who would lay out 350 for that.

It’s been a busy week for me, so I’m just now catching up :11:

My first impressions are shock and awe :14: This is a fantastic bit of innovation, and from an English mod maker! I’m rather surprised that there has been so many negative responses tbh. This has to be one of the best examples of the lone English inventor creating madness in his shed ;) Kudos to @John EVL for having the huevos to even try such a wacky design :2thumbsup:

Personally, I am extremely intrigued, and for someone who often carries around a boro and a rta/sbs (outdoor/indoor), I would love this mod. I also kind of like the quirky shape, it screams “form follows function”, a prerequisite for me ;) Additionally, the quality of my Alien is top-notch, so give me handmade any day… It does sadden me that in my financial state of dignified poverty, I’ll probably never be able to afford one :17:

One more thing : the upgrade of the website is excellent :22: Cheers, John!

Back
Top Bottom