What's new

Jai Haze Design By Ravens Moon Vapor SBS Mod

whatever floats your boat :)
Exactly, don't like 3D printed gear, don't buy it and if you think it is over priced, go make one yourself cheaper.

I find it strange that people give 3d printed gear such a hard time but cream themselves over something in resin that was made on a desktop CNC router. Funny old world ;)

Exactly, don't like 3D printed gear, don't buy it and if you think it is over priced, go make one yourself cheaper.

I find it strange that people give 3d printed gear such a hard time but cream themselves over something in resin that was made on a desktop CNC router. Funny old world ;)

The latter don't usually look like they were made from melted down Poundland chess pieces though. Most 3D printed mods do.

The whole if you don't like it, do it better yourself argument doesn't cut it for me... for example, I couldn't make a car but I can still express an opinion on ones I do or don't like. Nor am I a chef, but I still give my thoughts on food I do or don't like.

Discussion, innit 😋

The latter don't usually look like they were made from melted down Poundland chess pieces though. Most 3D printed mods do.

The whole if you don't like it, do it better yourself argument doesn't cut it for me... for example, I couldn't make a car but I can still express an opinion on ones I do or don't like. Nor am I a chef, but I still give my thoughts on food I do or don't like.

Discussion, innit 😋
Exactly, your opinion is wrong and mine is right ;)

Kidding aside I get it, opinions are what make the world go round and banter mixed in is even better :D

Exactly, your opinion is wrong and mine is right ;)

Kidding aside I get it, opinions are what make the world go round and banter mixed in is even better :D

Haha, dobber!

Exactly, clichéd to say but it would be a boring world if we all liked the same thing.

3D printed mods are still ugly as shit though 🤢

Not really anything to do with the mod itself, but I can't help being entertained by the fact he uploaded a vid on Youtube a few years ago where he ranted in his usual OTT manner about how cheap and nasty 3D printing is, it shouldn't be considered ' high end', should be sold at a price that reflects it's cheapness etc. So he shouldn't be too surprised if he, and this mod, gets ribbed a little on the decision to use a 3d case.

Last edited:
Not really anything to do with the mod itself, but I can't help being entertained by the fact he uploaded a vid on Youtube a few years ago where he ranted in his usual OTT manner about how cheap and nasty 3D printing is, it shouldn't be considered ' high end', should be sold at a price that reflects it's cheapness etc. So he shouldn't be too surprised if he, and this mod, gets ribbed a little on the decision to use a 3d case.
You tube. Where you get paid for chatting bollocks…

i bought a 3d printed funnel thing so’s i can grind coffee straight into a portafilter. it’s ugly, but does the job and only cost me a tenner :)

Back
Top Bottom