What's new

Jai Haze Design By Ravens Moon Vapor SBS Mod

Netvaper

Achiever
A new SBS mod with an innovative adjustable tank height/orientation and battery door fires it with a dna60C chip though if interested getting one sounds a pita.

Loads of stuff is 3D printed these days but if it's not worth commenting on cos of that then fair enough.

I like the adjustable 510 and using the battery cover as a Smok mod style side firing bar.

Making it 20650 compatible seems an odd choice - after the battery rattle prone mod Jai released a few years ago I'm surprised he didn't include a sleeve adaptor for 18650s just in case.

Loads of stuff is 3D printed these days but if it's not worth commenting on cos of that then fair enough.

ok let's put this in context it will be more expensive because whos involved its 3d printed so it's uber cheap to make but will be a premium price, the innovative move a tank up and down with two screws, however, has it had 1000, 2000,10,000 cycle testings as the cables on a 510 are the weakest points, what's the warranty? DNA boards have 12 months does the mod have 12 months, the parts to make the mod are about £60 so what is the price point £80 £90 £200

It is another 3d printed mod to mix with other 3d printed mods that you can print yourself it's not innovative like Death Wish mods or quality like Purge mods,

no sleeve adapter for 18650 and who has or uses 20650 you mean 1mm makes the mod too big so junk all your normal 21700 and buy 20650 batteries??

edit

MicroUSB when type c is the way forward or are all the shouting over micro usb forgotten

ok let's put this in context it will be more expensive because whos involved its 3d printed so it's uber cheap to make but will be a premium price, the innovative move a tank up and down with two screws, however, has it had 1000, 2000,10,000 cycle testings as the cables on a 510 are the weakest points, what's the warranty? DNA boards have 12 months does the mod have 12 months, the parts to make the mod are about £60 so what is the price point £80 £90 £200

It is another 3d printed mod to mix with other 3d printed mods that you can print yourself it's not innovative like Death Wish mods or quality like Purge mods,

no sleeve adapter for 18650 and who has or uses 20650 you mean 1mm makes the mod too big so junk all your normal 21700 and buy 20650 batteries??

edit

MicroUSB when type c is the way forward or are all the shouting over micro usb forgotten

Price point will be way higher than £200 I bet cause its a jai designed mmod and I can bet all his hazers will be slathering all over it and wanting to hand over there money to have one

Just not a lover of over-priced plastic mods i.e. more than 40 bux (which, I know, wouldn't cover the DNA chipset~). Some people seem to really like them, so to each their own.

To be honest the whole mod making game is a joke. Virtually all mods are made for less than £75. Love it, hate it, resin/3d print, its all cheep and comes in at silly money!...

Back
Top Bottom