What's new

Evlution - Evl Vapors

Rickster

Veteran
Interestingly different....

Evlution.jpg

https://evlvapors.com/

Yes been following this on FB, not for me as not into that type of mod/tank combos, though will be interesting to read reviews.

I really like the idea of it, but I just don't think I could bring myself to drop that kind of money on something that looks home made.

It could just be the impression I get from the pics, and I don't know the exact dimensions, but it looks really wide. It would benefit from the fire button being relocated to the side.

I'm not convinced anybody wants one mod that can be an SBS/Squonk/Boro and there is no valid reason for any product to be that ugly... and the designer needs a good slap

It could just be the impression I get from the pics, and I don't know the exact dimensions, but it looks really wide. It would benefit from the fire button being relocated to the side.

I'm not convinced anybody wants one mod that can be an SBS/Squonk/Boro and there is no valid reason for any product to be that ugly... and the designer needs a good slap

aye, you’d be lucky to get your hand round it. i think you’d need to hold it with one hand and fire it with the other.

Ahahahaha Well the designer has been part of your forum for quite a while!

To answer some of your comments: It is homemade and homemade in the UK! I have intentionally chosen parts from other UK companies to help support them whist the masses suck on disposables. I suppose i could outsource a lot of it to china and lower the pricing but then what good would that do for the community we all enjoy and take part in?

The design you see is a Beta Prototype which means things will likely change. The purpose of this stage of production is to ensure users are happy with the functionality of the device. It may look like it will fall over but it doesnt and its about the same size as a Billet box for those wondering.

The idea of the EVLution is to allow users to buy a single device and be able to add to the mod as they try different vaping styles. Normally we have to buy a completely new device to try a new style and each time you have to pay for the chip, battery contacts and switch gear. The EVLution isolates these parts which allows little old me in my teeny workshop in the UK to make the additional carriers for an absolute bargain.

It is strangely flattering that you guys assume its not homemade when it is pretty much homemade and produced by an English vaper with users in mind rather than a profit margin.

As one of the last UK modders my hope is that you guys will support my work and realise that it takes some balls to innovate in an industry that has not seen any leaps in years.

Back
Top Bottom