What's new

Exocet leak

From your experience the vapeshell sounds like something I'd prefer. I can just about do a lose MTL draw with the Exocet but it's natural draw tends towards a restricted DTL. Interesting you're having build problems with the Exocet bodes well for the vapeshell I think. Hopefully I'll get a chance to put a quick build in it when I get it tomorrow.
I’d agree, restricted dtl out the box on the Exocet, hopefully you will get on better with the vapeshell, I found both the Exocet and the vapeshell easy to build, easy to wick, the problem I’m having with the Exocet is not leaking, it’s dry hits...

Have just had a go myself with the Exo. Used a Kayfun reducer to get a tighter draw and followed all the advice in this thread. It seems to be working perfectly now. Great draw and flavour. Cheers

The cheap vapeshell reducers from fasttech: I’ve tried two from the set I got and they have worked fine. They look exactly the same as the ones that come with the sxk vapeshell (no o rings). Like @Discomatt says, they might be variable in quality and maybe I was lucky and got decent ones.

So if you’re a tight git like me, put your order on hold and add a set of these, otherwise get the authentic ones if the stock ones are too loose.

Back
Top Bottom