What's new

FA Coffee espresso and Dark Vapur?

Tazz

Legend
Hi guys. Got these two just now thinking i can use them to add a little extra to some of my vapes. Anyone have any experience with either? Dont want a coffee dominant taste, just a hint with an RY4 mix. The Dark Vapur i want to try dominant and/or as a hint with something else. All i can find is they are pretty strong flavours. Any ideas?

FA expresso is potent a fk..... go in at 0.25% or less.
Edit: read you just want a hint of coffee...take @scrumpox advice and go in real low

Last edited:
I haven't tried Dark Vapure, I don't vape tobacco flavours any more. All FA tobaccos are strong, the RY4 that you use is probably amongst the least strong of their range.

FA Coffee Espresso is a very strong concentrate and a dominant flavour when mixing with others. You could start at 0.1% depending on the other flavours in your mix. I found that FA Madagascar (Vanilla) takes the edge off the Espresso and adds a little sweetness. That should work well with the caramel in the RY4.

Thanks guys, glad i asked as i was thinking around 2% coffee. Will keep it low. Sorry I left out the D in the RY4 I mentioned should be RY4D. But i agree the FA version isnt strong at all, i found it real weak.

Agree with scrumpox. Coffee espresso is the strongest concentrate I've ever come across. Best to make a 10ml bottle at 10% and use that as the concentrate. 1% of that (0.1%) should be plenty and might still dominate a tobacco mix.
Dark Vapure is also strong. Mixing at 1% with 1% Perique makes a nice tobacco base.

Wow, stronger than i thought! By the looks of things, even if i love it, coffee, I'll never need to buy another bottle again. It'd have to be, going by that, FA's slowest seller huh!? Thanks for the advice.

I mixed the coffee espresso at 2% when I first got it and almost threw up! put me right off it for a while but now I've been using the 2% mix to add to other liquid for a mild coffee flavour.

Ok. Final question on the coffee. Say i mix up a bottle with some in to use as an additive could i simply mix it in say, just Pg and will i need to steep that before use? Or just dilute and use?

You guys were not kidding, that espresso is concentrated concentrate that has been re concentrated! So i made a sample tester in a 15 ml bottle and added just 2 drops :eeek: Seriously!? Just a drop of that from the test bottle with 2 drops in it on my finger tasted like someone had taken the contents of a dirty ashtray and mixed it with some old coffee in a styro foam cup that they pulled out of a rubbish bin. Its "the" most offensive flavour ive ever come across. Please tell me it gets better with time. The Dark Vapure ( been spelling that wrong) im happy to say i think will complement the RY4D nicely. Add some dark depth to it. That coffee though is toxic! I predict after a steep it'll be binned. Thank goodness it was only 5 bucks.

Ok. Final question on the coffee. Say i mix up a bottle with some in to use as an additive could i simply mix it in say, just Pg and will i need to steep that before use? Or just dilute and use?
Yes mix it at 10% in PG only and it is ready to use immediately.

You guys were not kidding, that espresso is concentrated concentrate that has been re concentrated! So i made a sample tester in a 15 ml bottle and added just 2 drops :eeek: Seriously!? Just a drop of that from the test bottle with 2 drops in it on my finger tasted like someone had taken the contents of a dirty ashtray and mixed it with some old coffee in a styro foam cup that they pulled out of a rubbish bin. Its "the" most offensive flavour ive ever come across. Please tell me it gets better with time. The Dark Vapure ( been spelling that wrong) im happy to say i think will complement the RY4D nicely. Add some dark depth to it. That coffee though is toxic! I predict after a steep it'll be binned. Thank goodness it was only 5 bucks.
Ha. It's a very authentic espresso coffee. Scarily authentic, so if you like/want espresso coffee, you should like it. Just a matter of finding the right concentration in juices. I would start by adding one drop of the 10% mix to your juice and go from there.

Back
Top Bottom