What's new

Ever vaped a fly?

silicone drip tip covers is the answer, used to be able to get them cheap from fasttech...Im sure you still can from other places

eBay... but I'd rather vape a fly than use one tbh.

Looks like they should be well lubed and inserted somewhere else. Or go in dry, your choice... I'm not here to judge.

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Not a fly but a spider in a dripper, and considering my absolute fear of spiders it did not help!!

I always use the caps from the wee bottles of juice I get for the kids just sit it over the drip tip

Honestly, probably tasted better than some of the juices I've made. :puke:

The worst I’ve ever experienced is a draw full of pocket lint :11: Not especially nice, but not close to your nastiness…

Here are some examples of how I’ve solved the problem:
RH1yMSY.jpg

Maybe buying a cabinet to keep and display your gear would be a better solution?

This got me thinking (never a good thing!) :hmm: What if one of the vendors can cook up a tequila flavored juice…with the worm in the bottle :18:
WAdSU20.png

What would the chaps down at the local say when they see a worm floating around in your Ragnar?

Last edited:
The worst I’ve ever experienced is a draw full of pocket lint :11: Not especially nice, but not close to your nastiness…

Here are some examples of how I’ve solved the problem:
RH1yMSY.jpg

That's drip tip sadomasochism...don't worry though there are all sorts of fetish sniffing canabils roaming about on here:D

Back
Top Bottom