What's new

Electric Kettle Vaping

I double dare you for a tenner to try this, it'll do proper TC and you can see how it's supposed to work...

https://www.evolutionvaping.co.uk/vi-class-aio-kit-by-sxmini.html

That looks really interesting. I know Yihi have a good reputation for their chips so the new algorithum they mention will probably improve things quite a bit for TC users.

In my setup I'm not sure why the flavour went off so quickly compared to the Ni80 wire. As I'm using 4mm coils there is nowhere that sells pre-made coils in 4mm and there isn't a lot of choice out there for decent SS wire reels to make my own.

It's also too under powered for me. I like my Odin mods with their dual 21700 batteries and good quality DNA250 chipset that give me a high quality mod and I don't have to keep changing the batteries. :)

I think you miss the point, you don't need all that power in TC, but I'll leave it there, it's just a tenner.

I think you miss the point, you don't need all that power in TC, but I'll leave it there, it's just a tenner.

Sorry @John R . I do understand your point about battery power, particularly for temp control.

For me, I like to be able to fill my tank and a full set of batteries and then just go out and get on with my day without having to do any maintenance. I only actually vape between 35 to 40W but it just means I can vape my way through 2 full 6ml tanks of juice before I have to do anything more than just one quick juice refill.

Back
Top Bottom