What's new

Fake Charger

I could be wrong but because the other thread was started before this one it gets preferential listing by Google.
@junglist Could the other thread have a stickies put on it to refer to this one. [emoji1]

I second this motion @junglist
If that's the case can this be sticked above the other one?

I second this motion @junglist
If that's the case can this be sticked above the other one?

This ain't parliament :) most of us on POTV are not posh.
You do realise a Motion is a Dr's term for a poo, so you second a poo lol.
Mind you Dr's use some strange terms. "any trouble passing water" " answer: No but i don't like going across the canal bridge"
"Have you passed a stool today" answer " no but there where a few chairs in the waiting room"
"what are your motions like" answer " they are fine" waves arms and kicks legs.
"have you opened your bowels" answer " i thought i only had one bowel and would i not need a knife to open it":18:.

However i do agree that there should be more of a push to get this thread seen by as many people as possible.

This ain't parliament :) most of us on POTV are not posh.
You do realise a Motion is a Dr's term for a poo, so you second a poo lol.
Mind you Dr's use some strange terms. "any trouble passing water" " answer: No but i don't like going across the canal bridge"
"Have you passed a stool today" answer " no but there where a few chairs in the waiting room"
"what are your motions like" answer " they are fine" waves arms and kicks legs.
"have you opened your bowels" answer " i thought i only had one bowel and would i not need a knife to open it":18:.

Seeing as we're now on the subject of doctors, it sounds like you're well overdue an appointment mate. :30:

Been away for a few days and disappointed to see that reviews etc continue to be manipulated but even more disappointed that trading standards and HMRC don't seem to have done anything. If something bad does happen it would be good to know which trading standards office decided that this didn't merit any urgency - anyone know

It looks like they've removed the banner and I note that trust pilot is now absent when searching on the kindle.

It looks like they've removed the banner and I note that trust pilot is now absent when searching on the kindle.
Trust pilot still there when i looked just now and guess what, it says 5* excellent [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Screenshot_20171024-214537.png

Massive thanks to Ben @18650UK who very kindly replaced my counterfeit New i4 Nitecore charger (bought from Next Day Batteries) with a real one.

Ben, you have gained new customer.

Josh Malone, never buying from you again.

Whoops. Looks like I've made my first (certainly won't be my last), mistake in my vape adventure. I purchased what I hoped would be two Sony VTC5 18650 batteries from Next Day Batteries on Friday, last week. I haven't charged them yet and I'm pretty sure I won't after reading this thread.

Josh even sent me a follow-up email to check that I'd received the batteries and to say thank you for my purchase.

Back
Top Bottom