What's new

Fastec deliver in 3 weeks shocker

big benson

Achiever
Well 3 weeks and 4 days,total shock this morning when her in doors texts me and says our tanks have come from ft,i ordered a pulse G and the missus a kraken clone,gotta say the quality of them for clones is spot on,really impressed,so for those who have orders from fastec there is still hope,just hang in there,will get some pics up in a bit.

Got 1 order at 47 days now but item ordered on the 1/12 has just landed and cleared Heathrow so looking to beat you if it can crawl the 40 mile round the M25 and up M1

Still waiting on a delivery that was dispatched on the 24th October...:(

my first order was 9 days...and never again was it so swift
But I am an addict, I wait patiently. As long as it is spare change and not urgently needed it can take its time. Even though I dont want it to.

Things I have learnt:
1) fasttech ALWAYS does post when they say they post..they dont run away with your money and hide it in the bush...they send you goods
2) Its about 2 or 3 or 5 days even before tracking shows anything..then it languishes in neverland awaiting aeroplane
3) Some aeroplanes have enough fuel for 15 days. To be fair, this is the stage it has the highest chance of not being seen again...somewhere between leaving china dn entering uk, between the customs zones, is Narnia.
4) Once it has landed, or being confirmed in Uk, it is generally another 2 days. But could be a week.

Then you get your stuff.
This time lag gives you loads of opportunity for buyers remorse, whereby you buy more stuff to compensate while waiting, only for that to also drag its feet.

But, touch wood, I've only had one order out of about 15 go wrong, and I didnt even know about it until I got a paypal refund. Items were returned and FT refunded me before I knew. Others have had some nightmare experiences though.

9/23/2013Fully Shipped
Only not arrived,nor has the first order from 9/4/2013 yet both say they've been shipped,& Aimee at F/T takes 3+ days to answer Support Tickets(telling me I'd need pay for tracking upgrade,7 days after I'd already paid & then I discover that after they emailed to say my order had been despatched,they haven't included my original order)Arghhhhhhhhh,I'm glad I opted to order another atty from Vapour Break so I'll be really well versed in rebuilding genesis style attys by the time F/T finally get their act in gear.

Back
Top Bottom