What's new

Fastec deliver in 3 weeks shocker

i am on my 6th week with fasttech its still at HK post grrrr

You should be really nice in a ticket. Tell them you understand how stressful this HKPost issue must've been for them.
I did, and I got a full refund.
Sometimes it pays to be nice. ;)

It's the chance we take fellow shiny hunters although after trawling for hours I got a chi clone for 27 quid in the UK

Sent from my HTC One X using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

My Last ticket to them was last night i said to them
"I have emailed hong kong post and they say they dont have the tracking number in there system?

I have to say that i am not at all impressed.

There are people who have ordered after me and there gear has come.

Can fasttech not cancel that order that is in hong kong post and resend my order using another shipping company?

regards Tom"

There name is misleading lol

I want my gear not a refund. so if they were to cancel what i ordered then resend a new batch with a different shipping company i will be happy

I wanted to Vamo it up over xmas :(

I dont want to be part of FT support team, but if you put your tracking number here then maybe there can be some help..different tracking sites show diff results, and I'm almost convinced HK post (person answering millions of emails) may not be so conscientious as what you would hope

3rd of october and status is dispatched overseas. according to FT its missing in Customs BUT they still wont refund, issue credit or give me a voucher. clearly the damn thing is lost but they wont abide by there own tocs which state
"After 30 days have passed, FastTech can immediately make official inquiries against your local postal system. If packages are confirmed lost, we send free replacements immediately."
given up now and resigned to fact ive lost £30 worth of orders and though i raised a PP dispute because the order contained e liquid and because there is a tracking number showing it was shipped pp wont refund.

Moved this down to vendor news and discussion to play with .... all the other fasttech threads :P

Back
Top Bottom