What's new

fasttec liquid contents

casey jones

Postman
hi everyone asked for 1.8 nic x 30ml from fastech juicy peach supposed to be hangsen [ came unmarked ]
finding im getting hot flushes and a bit dizzy is it me or anybody else experiencing this im not new to vaping
and vaping 5-7 ml per day i am a 50 year old male

liquid quality/nic levels aside, 5-7ml/day is a bit hectic. I sit and puff full time while I work on the computer almost 24/7 and dont manage that

Hangsen is a member here and can confirm whether or not the e-liquid from FastTech is genuine or not.

As far as I know Hangsen is either 70pg 30vg or 60/40

If I vape too much PG I get itchy, dry ect... Also, if you are vaping that much day you're might be overdoing it... Maybe up your nic to 24mg and try not to chain vape all day?

unmarked?!

That sounds odd.

Dizzy is a symptom of nicotine overdose. I'd stop vaping it for a while, then try some of your 'normal' e-liquid and see what happens.

Did you spill any on yourself while filling? - If you drop e-liquid onto your clothes while refilling then that acts as a nicotine patch.

All else being equal it sounds like you have a dodgy batch of e-liquid that has a higher nic strength than what is advertised. Any chance of a pic of the packaging it came in?

You can get nic testing kits and test the nicotine content yourself if you wanted to check out how much it has in it.

If you're used to vaping that amount of ml's there's something up with the mg's in that liquid. Send it to me and I'll have the strength tested. Be very interested to see EXACTLY how strong it is as you must have a pretty high nic tolerance getting through that many ml's a day.

Also, if you are vaping that much day you're might be overdoing it... Maybe up your nic to 24mg and try not to chain vape all day?

Personally speaking I would go the other way as a test to start with to see if you NEED the nicotine or if you are just using the vape more as a replacement for holding a cigarette. It would be interesting to see if you vaped at 11 or 12mg if you increased the amount of juice you take in a day or if it remains stable. The former would suggest you need the higher nic strength while the latter would mean you are using the habit instead and are probably overdoing the nicotine as a result.

Just my opinion of course

I dont think they would either but would be nice for them to confirm if they sell to FT?

I'm led to believe that FT have been known to buy through intermediary companies when firms refuse to sell directly to them.

I'm led to believe that FT have been known to buy through intermediary companies when firms refuse to sell directly to them.

I heard the same, thats why Innokin deny all knowledge of them
I do use F/T for certain juices that no one over here does, mine always come in the correct bottles/labels and screw tops and have never had a problem with it in 3 orders although I did hear that there is a trade? packaging but can not confirm this as not had. Admit my last order of non uk sourced juice came from Vaporbreak a little dearer due to shipping but an approved stockist I was told

Back
Top Bottom