What's new

fasttec liquid contents

I've been having a little look around about this and most are saying there legit, but is a few saying about how there liquids could of been stored and effecting the nic content
So maybe a few bottles out of what you have could be affected and when you go onto a bottle that is at marked levels you might be getting that extra hit

Just a thought

I personally wouldn't get my liquids from ft as even though they might be the real deal its not as easy to communicate with them as a UK based vendor would be if you need a problem or query sorted

I'm led to believe that FT have been known to buy through intermediary companies when firms refuse to sell directly to them.

Intermediary company or not there is no way in hell an e-liquid that has 18mg/ml nic content should be a) shipped in unmarked bottles and b) give a user who has a high nicotine tolerance nicotine overdose symptoms.

It's possible that there is something else in the e-liquid causing this to happen and it's not nicotine overdose but it sounds shady.

Stealthvape is a reputable trustworthy vendor and I'd definitely recommend sending a sample of it in his direction for testing.

Intermediary company or not there is no way in hell an e-liquid that has 18mg/ml nic content should be a) shipped in unmarked bottles and b) give a user who has a high nicotine tolerance nicotine overdose symptoms.

It's possible that there is something else in the e-liquid causing this to happen and it's not nicotine overdose but it sounds shady.

Stealthvape is a reputable trustworthy vendor and I'd definitely recommend sending a sample of it in his direction for testing.

I agree totally.

Batteries and juice - two things I never take a chance with.

There are plenty of great vendors selling quality premade and DIY kits here at home. :)

thanks for input guys i have double checked all i said actual daily intake 5ml
earlier actual nic 1.6mg

order from ft was hangsen but does not have hangsen on juice label just a plain picture of a green leaf
i stopped vaping for 1 hour [nightmare] and then diluted with 50% vg all seems better now think i was poisoning myself

earlier actual nic 1.6mg

order from ft was hangsen but does not have hangsen on juice label just a plain picture of a green leaf
i stopped vaping for 1 hour [nightmare] and then diluted with 50% vg all seems better now think i was poisoning myself
Can you upload a picture of the label?

earlier actual nic 1.6mg

Hangsen do supply agents with unbranded bottle , the labels display the green swirls but not the hangsen logo , they are marked with warnings and do have the nic content on the clear plastic lables , the actual cap and bottle should be stamped with HS on them .

Cheers

Dave

i looked at ft site although i orderd hangsen when you look at the bottle in the picture its just a plain leaf logo

i bought this one from fasttech it is sold as hangsen 30ml of 16mg banana ,taste and vapour is fine ,though no mention of hangsen on the label ..and as i`ve been lead to beleive @Hangsen always use their 2 part screw on lids that have a small "hs" on them as do the bottle bases .no bad report on this juice tho .just not sure if it really is @Hangsen

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004420/1385812-hangsen-e-liquid-for-electronic-cigarettes-30ml

Thats correct the lid and the base should both display HS in the moulding

Back
Top Bottom