What's new

fasttech itaste

VapeGeorgeMR

so ive been waiting 6 weeks for my i taste vv3 now there tracking number they gave me does not work so what im asking is how long did it take you all who ordered from there how long did it take ? i live in UK

so ive been waiting 6 weeks for my i taste vv3 now there tracking number they gave me does not work so what im asking is how long did it take you all who ordered from there how long did it take ? i live in UK

I'd say it's still early days yet what with all the postage issues they've got going on over there at the moment.

hmm - 6 weeks is getting on the late side. My longest wait was around 4 weeks (best was 12 days).

That's not to say it won't turn up. They are having problems with their postage and things getting returned to FT, then there's Heathrow, who hang onto them for quite a while - then there's Royal Mail (or will it be called Money-Grabbing, Asset-Stripping Tory Mail now), which has a rather devil-may-care attitude to delivery times these days

the jester just got his nem clone and that was the best part of six weeks, granted it seems a bit long but with what's going on, everyone's in the same boat but the past week or so it seems to have picked up a little

Well, I finally received both my Itaste vw 3's.....took about 48 days, but that did include CHinese holidays and the postage bollocks in Singapore.

Finally received my itaste vv v3 today, I already have one from a uk vender and it does seem legit and came plastic sealed however there is slightly more rattle on the ft one and the screen has a few marks but other than that it's great and half the price :)

Finally received my itaste vv v3 today, I already have one from a uk vender and it does seem legit and came plastic sealed however there is slightly more rattle on the ft one and the screen has a few marks but other than that it's great and half the price :)

Take the screen protector off hard too see but it should be there.

Back
Top Bottom