What's new

fasttech itaste

Finally received my itaste vv v3 today, I already have one from a uk vender and it does seem legit and came plastic sealed however there is slightly more rattle on the ft one and the screen has a few marks but other than that it's great and half the price :)
I read there was a lot of price fixing going in in the world of e cigs. If a vendor wanted to sell say innokin itastes officially, they have to agree to a minimum price or they will not get the itastes and official vendor status. Places like Fasttech get around it by having a 3rd party buy the items ( probably a sister company ) and pass them on to Fasttech who can then legally sell them and are not restricted to the manufacturers terms :)

I read there was a lot of price fixing going in in the world of e cigs. If a vendor wanted to sell say innokin itastes officially, they have to agree to a minimum price or they will not get the itastes and official vendor status. Places like Fasttech get around it by having a 3rd party buy the items ( probably a sister company ) and pass them on to Fasttech who can then legally sell them and are not restricted to the manufacturers terms :)

Yep that's exactly what fasttech do :) sneaky buggers :D

Back
Top Bottom