What's new

Fasttech Refund Dilema... Coupon or Paypal refund...

Duffloop

Postman
Hi all,

So it's taken 5 months to get to this stage, an order made in Nov last year for $65.38 never arrived:
As the package failed to deliver, we would like to refund you.

Your order has passed three months and it will take a week or more to arrange the refund to paypal. So we would like to arrange the refund to store credit. Actually with store credit refund, you no need to suffer the handling charge and the loss caused by the exchange rate. Is that acceptable for you?

Store credit is a gift certificate code and it's good as cash. Simply enter it in step 3 of checkout. There is a gift certificate link right above the "Place Order" button. You can use it to pay your new orders with us.

Question is - Coupon or Paypal refund?

Anyone know if coupons can be used in bits? Or best waiting for paypal refund?

Duffloop

You can use the coupon off smaller orders and just whittle it down. I had a small refund from a cancelled order, the money came in handy for (what felt like free) stuff.

Take the money and put it towards something decent ;)

Interesting. I got an email this morning telling me they couldn't get a supplier for the 134 styled mech I ordered on 23rd March, so they've automatically refunded me

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'd take the refund, as they really do love giving out the gift certificates. I asked for a refund on missing items, and was told I couldn't get one but I could have the gift certificate(despite me insisting that a gift certificate was no fecking use as nothing I order ever arrives)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'd take the refund, as they really do love giving out the gift certificates. I asked for a refund on missing items, and was told I couldn't get one but I could have the gift certificate(despite me insisting that a gift certificate was no fecking use as nothing I order ever arrives)

lol - yeh - defo gonna go for paypal refund

Got my money back! Paypal Refund Huzzah!

Only took 6 months, 8 days lol.

nooow what can i get for $65.38 USD ;-)

Those DNA 30 mods look interesting....

Got my money back! Paypal Refund Huzzah!

Only took 6 months, 8 days lol.

nooow what can i get for $65.38 USD ;-)

Those DNA 30 mods look interesting....

Not sure whether you're aware or not, there appears to have been a lot of issues with FTs DNA 30

Sent From Within A Plume Of Vapour...

Back
Top Bottom