What's new

Fasttech? Someone fed the hamster?

madpiano

Postman
Wow, I placed an order with them yesterday at 4pm....had an email from them at 7pm that the order has shipped!!

Did someone put a rocket under some poor worker's bum? Did they have a pallet load of Red Bull delivered? I mean 7pm is like the middle of the night there? This may even arrive before the end of the month.... I am in a state of shock!

They are processing some things a lot quicker, mine was ordered, picked / packed and 'shipped' the same day ;)

Seems like they've taken the advice of their customers!

Shame they still sell items they don't have though :(

I have a feeling that if they keep this up, it's going to get expensive for me.... I will be able to manage 2 or 3 orders a month....

Hope you picked China Post though, Swiss Post & Singapore Post (the normal one) are still taking too long, both my China Post ones have arrived 4 days after saying dispatched to UK on the tracker.

yup, picked China Post, hoping that the container may fill fast.... my last order, that I have received over a week ago still shows as located in Canton Airport with status "transporting" on the china post tracker... maybe they were surprised themselves that it turned up at my work place after only 7 days and can't quite believe that it is true

Keep my finger crossed for you, I finally got Part 1 of a big order via Swiss Post dispatched on the 14/04 (part 2 came last week but left the same time/day), a KF 3.1, a R91%, Black Nemi tubes, a Brass Caravela w/extension tubes, a KSD S2 and other bits and bobs, slight problem with the order though, I ordered a Blue Glass Protank II and this is what it looked like:

2hf2dsj.jpg

looked at the sticker on the plastic bag it was in and someone had altered the number but put the wrong number down, it's only $4 dearer so i won't complain :yahoo:

Their slow delivery isn't really any fault of their own. It's due to the fact that they're quite literally on the other side of the world and they use the cheapest methods possible to get your packages delivered. If you want to pay 30 pounds for delivery you can have a package from the post office in China to your door step in the UK in 3-4 days. If you pay a bit more for DHL or FedEx you can have it even faster. If you pay for a private courier, you can have your package in 15 hours.

I am not complaining about their slow delivery. If they delivered faster, I'd be broke...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

My small lot was ordered on 26/03 and came on 24/04. No it wasn't the quickest but my £55 order would of cost me about £200 from my local shop, that's assuming they've got it in stock and had there order from FT. Some people do slate the quality of some of there gear but to be honest I can be a fussy git and found everything I ordered of good spec. Yes the k-fun I got is a lot lighter in weight than the one I bought here but it is stainless steel and it all fits together nicely but was £10 cheaper.

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom