What's new

Fasttech payment problems

As above keep playing the ticket game.
It will get slow but you'll probably end up with 3 items and a refund for two.
Say you'll post them back and get a quote from RM.
It will be about £12 each item so at that point they'll give in and tell you to keep them and they'll refund you.

In all honesty I'm not really that wound up about it and think I'll come out of it ok in the end one way or another. Certainly won't be using FT again..

"I tried to order an item 3 times on the 21 October each time when I used my Visa debit card it told me that my bank did not authorise the payment"

So it is obvious you were trying to order AN item, got a message saying payment not authorised, then tried to order the same item again, three times.

"The 3 duplicate orders C102045612, B102083027 and B102079203 have been shipped out on October 28th when we saw your email."

So not through the order processing through their system, but due to them seeing the above message? Really? Is it a translation issue on their part? "Quick, send out three!!"

"when I look at my bank account the money has been taken"

So was the money only taken after they saw your email? Something doesn't add up at their end, here.

I put in an order for the "DNA Dovpo Riva for £35" or whatever the price was about 11 days ago. Payment system had a problem, but order went through. I cancelled the order almost immediately (it wasn't the DNA version) and had several emails telling me the order was cancelled. There's still a £40 disparity in "Outstanding Balance" and "Available Credit" on my card although nothing in "Pending Charges" so it's obviously a "Pre-Authorisation". Not that I am concerned either, but it was my first, only and last interaction with FT.

I certainly looks like the orders were shipped on seeing my message, the payments were taken on the 21st 4 or 5 days before I noticed and got in touch with them.

I certainly looks like the orders were shipped on seeing my message, the payments were taken on the 21st 4 or 5 days before I noticed and got in touch with them.

Okay, so the payments were actually taken when you made the orders (or soon after due to a network delay perhaps), but their website displayed a payment failed message and the order didn't go live on their system.

When they saw your email 4 or 5 days later, stating how you tried to order the same thing three times because you kept getting a message saying the payment failed, have now found out that the money was actually taken even though there are no live orders showing on their system, and ASKING FOR YOUR MONEY BACK...

...they decided the correct course of action was to keep your money and make all 3 orders live (rather than just 1, say) and send out 3 identical orders. :/

Keep hounding them for a refund. Make it clear that in your original message (which caused them to send 3 identical orders) you made it clear it was only 1 order you were trying to make, were told failed, and re-tried twice more, and that you also made it clear in your message that you wanted a refund, NOT THREE IDENTICAL ORDERS.

grrrrr.. I won't go into my last interaction with FT.. it wasn't good. When it does go right they are great, but when it goes wrong... boy...

If they actually sent out the three mods, I've never seen Fasttech dispatch so fast. Usually with an order, the shipping date changes 3 times then it's sits waiting to be packaged for a week

Ask for the tracking IDs of the packages if they haven't already given them you & keep hounding them

They've got to shit since losing PayPal

"I tried to order an item 3 times on the 21 October each time when I used my Visa debit card it told me that my bank did not authorise the payment"

So it is obvious you were trying to order AN item, got a message saying payment not authorised, then tried to order the same item again, three times.

"The 3 duplicate orders C102045612, B102083027 and B102079203 have been shipped out on October 28th when we saw your email."

So not through the order processing through their system, but due to them seeing the above message? Really? Is it a translation issue on their part? "Quick, send out three!!"

"when I look at my bank account the money has been taken"

So was the money only taken after they saw your email? Something doesn't add up at their end, here.
this could be something lost in translation and the meant that when they received the email on the 28th, they goods were already sent

Hope it all gets sorted though Archiecat

Back
Top Bottom