What's new

Pat on the back for Ecigone

MarylinC37

Achiever
I hope people don’t mind but I felt this deserved a mention and a pat on the back for Ecigone as an example of customer service at its best.

A few of you will have seen about the Steam Crave Hadron 220 mod I ordered from Ecigone and the fact that they sent me a Meson AIO by mistake. Then I changed my mind and asked for a refund instead.

Getting it sorted out worked out absolutely brilliantly thanks to how well Ecigone cooperated to deal with the problem.

I returned the Meson and Ecigone processed the refund exactly as we worked out and agreed.

I’m also enjoying the gold and black 6th anniversary edition of the Hellvape Dead Rabbit 3 RDA which was also on the same order.

Definitely they’re up there as one of the best Vape vendors around so big thank you to Ecigone. :)

Yes, they are good guys.
I’ve bought a fair amount of stuff from them and found them to be very good.
Only ever had one, quite minor, problem that was very quickly resolved.
:)

Ecigone is by far my fav vendor in the UK, and I’ve used them almost exclusively for years now. Tbh, this has a lot to do with the fact they send int’l packages from Jersey with DPD, quick and cheap, unlike many vendors ;) They do have a good selection and good sales. Never once had the slightest problem with my orders, and when there have been issues with the website, their customer service has been excellent :2thumbsup:

Wish they were a sponsor on potv, a discount code would be even more of an incentive to buy from ecigone :)

Approaches have been made before now and are being made again. :)

They don't give discount codes, just low(ish) prices. Occasionally a discount code gets sent to subscribers who haven't purchased for a while but tends to be on stuff they're shifting. There's a loyalty points scheme for money off purchases though.

I’ve found (and I play this game) that if you put something in your basket and leave it there, after about 5/7 days you get a 5% discount code emailed to encourage you to complete your purchase ;)

They seem to have a good selection of kit and have bought sone stuff from them and never had any issues.

Bought from a few times and never had one problem even with sending something back and they upgrade my delivery optain at times aswell. if I choose rm they will change it to dpd without asking even though I choose free shipping at times

Bought from a few times and never had one problem even with sending something back and they upgrade my delivery optain at times aswell. if I choose rm they will change it to dpd without asking even though I choose free shipping at times

I think they're helping you both there. DPD are so much better than Royal Mail so you get a more reliable delivery and Ecigone get less claims for lost items.

I think they're helping you both there. DPD are so much better than Royal Mail so you get a more reliable delivery and Ecigone get less claims for lost items.

So true it does help us both out. just the waiting for the dpd man sucks as he only comes in the afternoon and rm around my way are the morning

Back
Top Bottom