What's new

UPS Express Delivery

ZenAnarchi

Achiever
Just had to share this :)

In April, I listed a bunch of mods in the classifieds, and some of them sold quickly. @stu31 bought 3 mods and I duly packed them up, and decided that since Post Norway was so slow, I would use UPS to get the package to the UK. The package was tracked, and they managed to loose the fecking thing after just one step. Nowhere to be found. Of course, I refunded the purchase, but was frustrated, irritated, and a bit poorer. After literally 6 weeks of arguing with UPS to try and get my money back, I finally gave up, cursing UPS’s very existence :thud:

Come this last Friday, and I get a message from @stu31 :21: Being the upright, honest, and all around good person he is, he let me know a package had arrived. Unbelievably, it was the mods sent in April, only 6 months late :11: Having checked to see that everything was still in working order, we completed the purchase again :14:

All’s well that ends well, I guess :hmm: But I want to send a hardy “Feck You” out to UPS, and a even hardier “Cheers” to Stu :2thumbsup:

Anyone else want to choose UPS 6 Month Express Delivery? :18:

giphy.gif

Sorry to hear about the hassles you had with UPS @ZenAnarchi . I'm a bit shocked they were being such dicks about refunding particularly after they lost track of the parcel and still couldn't locate it after 6 weeks. Evri/Hermes are notoriously bad in many areas of the UK but they will refund when they balls up so it looks like UPS are aiming for a new low in customer service.

Thumbs up for @stu31 for being such a good egg.

All`s well etc but I hope you left them a stinking review and left a suitable report on every social media platform to which you contribute, there`s no excuse for poor service from such an established brand.

Just had to share this :)

In April, I listed a bunch of mods in the classifieds, and some of them sold quickly. @stu31 bought 3 mods and I duly packed them up, and decided that since Post Norway was so slow, I would use UPS to get the package to the UK. The package was tracked, and they managed to loose the fecking thing after just one step. Nowhere to be found. Of course, I refunded the purchase, but was frustrated, irritated, and a bit poorer. After literally 6 weeks of arguing with UPS to try and get my money back, I finally gave up, cursing UPS’s very existence :thud:

Come this last Friday, and I get a message from @stu31 :21: Being the upright, honest, and all around good person he is, he let me know a package had arrived. Unbelievably, it was the mods sent in April, only 6 months late :11: Having checked to see that everything was still in working order, we completed the purchase again :14:

All’s well that ends well, I guess :hmm: But I want to send a hardy “Feck You” out to UPS, and a even hardier “Cheers” to Stu :2thumbsup:

Anyone else want to choose UPS 6 Month Express Delivery? :18:

giphy.gif

Never used UPS and after hearing about your treatment by them i won't be. Is that a new record.. 6 months. I have had a few things that haven't arrived but never had to wait that long. Think by biggest ever feck about was with Yodel who couldn't get my Manabush order to me. Took about a week if i remember, 3F Vape supposed to send me a Dvarw which never arrived but haven't used them since, just over a 5er lost so no biggie, glad you got there in the end @ZenAnarchi . better late than never. :)

I deal with ups daily and they are shocking. We had a customer email us as to why they received an order when they hadn't placed any. Looking into to tracking number I found it was from 9 months ago. The shocking thing was that they had already paid not realising they never got it. It was an automated order and they were not aware of it's contents. Boxes get buried at depot and only when they decide to go through everything they locate and send on. We also only get a flat rate on each package lost not full value so we have been hit hard this year since we left DPD

It's like one of these stories you accasionally hear where someone gets a post card sent by one of their relatives during WW I which arrives over 100 years late. :2thumbsup:

I rarely ever send parcels but I frequently shop online and I don't think I can ever remember having a good experience with UPS.

Whenever I have a choice I always opt for DPD as they are easily the best in my experience and have never let me down once.

A worldwide company with no UK customer services. Dealing with them has been time consuming and frustrating.

I have read some horror stories regarding RM but until recently i hadn't had any issues, i am not blaming my actual Postie as he is actually great though he tells me about the flack he gets for things arriving late. He says the sorting offices use systems that have been in use decades even though we are led to believe they are modern and hi-tech. he said what @Lisa Bolton said almost to the word, stuff is piled up and if it's at or near the top it's sent out. this means that sometimes 2nd class post arrives quicker than 1st class.

Royal Mail are definitely not modern and high tech. :)

When you're expecting a parcel through them most of the time you have no idea even which day it'll arrive, let alone anything like a 2 hour delivery window or a nice tracking map that shows you how many deliveries before you like some other couriers have.

I'm actually expecting a new ultrsonic cleaner for my tanks tomorrow via RM 48 so hopefully it'll arrive without too much grief.

My Manabush order was supposed to be delivered by RM. I got a txt last night saying it would be delivered today. At Dinner Time i checked RM Tracking it said it was in Bristol. and at 3.30pm it had arrived at Leeds MC, so probably tomorrow, it was sent 24hr delivery btw.

Back
Top Bottom