What's new

Fasttech to UK delivery time?

All of my previous orders have taken 3 weeks+, I upgraded to Singapore post for $1 this time, so hopefully should be quicker

Last few orders from FT I have chosen Singapore Post. Excellent courier.
Just received latest order this morning, 9 days it took.

Second delivery through Singapore - 9 days from order to receipt.

I placed an order Tuesday evening and was frustratingly watching the order waiting for just one remaining item to show "ready for shipping" for a day or so (up to this afternoon - Saturday). Just checked and it's now been dispatched, so the first stage has taken a while, I was quite surprised to find a photo of the parcel on my status page.

I'm a bit impatient to get all my new gadgets - so it feels like an age to wait - but the prices are fantastic and the P&P even better!!

Mine is just showing the status date and nothing in the posted box, does this mean it's been dispatched? Have an update on the order page with a pic of the package. Ordered on the 24th. Cheers :)

Mine is just showing the status date and nothing in the posted box, does this mean it's been dispatched? Have an update on the order page with a pic of the package. Ordered on the 24th. Cheers :)

Even packaged and tracking number still does not mean courier has picked it up it seems.Dont know what there collection days are but can be 2/3 days before parcel goes from F/T to courier it seems to me

Back
Top Bottom