What's new

FastTech tracking

Fleabag

Achiever
Should be an easy one...
when the Singapore tracking says posted on x date, does this mean it left Singapore on that date, landed in the UK or handed over to UK couriers?

When you see the pick of your parcel, means just ready for collection by courier could be 2 or 3 days before it goes to airport(parcel acknowledged?) you then get shown a receipt of parcel which then changes to sent to overseas country, all this can take 4/5 days on its own depending on you ordering and transport collecting although Singpost do seem quick at getting it on the plane, HK post could take another day or two when it got to airport, once its landed in UK takes a further 4/5 days depending on day of week and customs. Ive had del in 6 days of ordering and 18 so you just take your chances

I had a few days of "item acknowledged" or similar, then both orders seemed to change about the same time to "posting date" - one dated 1st Aug, the other 2nd Aug - I just wasn't sure whether that meant they had left China on those dates.

will change to 'Dispatched to GB' when it actually leaves HK, but bear in mind depending on space on plane could come via Singapore ect but if I remember correctly will change again when it is in UK, must admit I dont bother watching now unless it seems to be too long arriving ie longer than 21 days, it gets here when it gets here sort of thing

It does already state dispatched to GB, and it was coming via Singapore post. I just wanted to know, is this the "put on the plane" date? - and once this happens, is it possible to better estimate the actual "in my grubby little mitts" date?

Item No.Posting DateStatus DateStatus Description
02-08-201302-08-2013Despatched to overseas (Country code: GB)

<tbody>
</tbody>
The reason I'm obsessing a bit is that it's being delivered to my work address, which is closed on Saturdays, so I'd like to be reassured that the arrival day will be one of the 5 in 6 days the mail can actually get in.

Item No.Posting DateStatus DateStatus Description
02-08-201302-08-2013Despatched to overseas (Country code: GB)

<tbody>
</tbody>

My experience is that you now have 3-4 working days and it'll be in your grubby little mitts to play with.

also noticed fasttech items normally get on the plane on a sunday

My experience is that you now have 3-4 working days and it'll be in your grubby little mitts to play with.
That sounds perfect. I have another one that said posted 1st if I remember correctly (tracking isn't working now)- so should have my new toys early next week.

Back
Top Bottom